PDA

View Full Version : 08 fit opds system please help

alexb
10th September, 2010, 03:48 AM
working on a 08 fit has a code that the opds system didnt calibrate dose anyone know how to calibrate it or have a virgin dump for this system p/n is 81169-sln-a01-m1 thanks so much -alex

ps file off 24c08 attached thanks

dc2sirg
10th September, 2010, 04:41 AM
you can calibrate with honda hds if you have it...otherwise you can get a virgin file, i am unsure as to how to make one virgin myself though...

alexb
10th September, 2010, 07:09 AM
ya i dont have a hds :( wish i did maybe ill be lucky enough to where someone has a virgin file or can make mine virgin thanks for your help though i appriciate it

raddi
11th September, 2010, 07:54 PM
Post ur original dump(SRS controller) and I will clear for u with no need for callibration:smokin:

alexb
12th September, 2010, 07:29 AM
ok thanks :) here it is

raddi
12th September, 2010, 07:31 PM
Here is the cleared dump.
Pass in pm.

raddi
20th September, 2010, 11:30 AM
And the update is.............????:musicus:

alexb
25th September, 2010, 06:36 PM
sorry i didnt check it yet waiting to get module back i will check it today thanks so much

alexb
4th October, 2010, 05:26 AM
so i checked it and a code came up that said seat weight sensor didnt calibrate any other ideas please thanks so much im bummed about this :(

raddi
4th October, 2010, 03:08 PM
Hmmmm, this is a tested solution. What code number did u get exactly?

alexb
7th October, 2010, 06:31 AM
Hmmmm, this is a tested solution. What code number did u get exactly?
first code that keeps coming back is 53-33 inturnal failure of srs unit i tried to clear it and it comes back second code is 81-71 opds did not calibrate these are the codes that honda gave me because i sent him to honda to see if they can reprogram the opds system they sent him back because of the inturnal failure code please help me thanks so much :eek:

kazantech
7th October, 2010, 02:59 PM
Only way i know to calibrate opds is to use HDS(official honda soft) or HIM(chinese analog). But first of all you should clear main module well. Try attached files and report if it works.

randewoo
8th October, 2010, 05:45 AM
kazantech, both your files not good. OPDS problem.

Try mine. Pass in PM
Only condition - it will work with your original OPDS unit, weight sensor and with original dump.

kazantech
8th October, 2010, 04:35 PM

Try mine. Pass in PM
Only condition - it will work with your original OPDS unit, weight sensor and with original dump.

randewoo, can i get pass too. i'd like to see what i did wrong.

kazantech
9th October, 2010, 08:32 PM

Sure? Looks like your dump will require error codes to be reseted through diagnostic tool.

randewoo
9th October, 2010, 09:21 PM
It's self resetting, but at list OPDS error free