PDA

View Full Version : Eurovox 700 HD+

Nutcracker1
10th September, 2010, 10:21 AM
I have the eurovox 7000hd+, a lot of the channels have become scrambled,duplicated etc. Is it possible to Update the thing (I put the usb in when I first got it as directed with no problems. Can someone tell me how to do this and where I can get the file, resources etc please. I am a bit of a techno div so any step by step help would be appreciated.:(

dasteph
10th September, 2010, 11:17 AM
I have the eurovox 7000hd+, a lot of the channels have become scrambled,duplicated etc. Is it possible to Update the thing (I put the usb in when I first got it as directed with no problems. Can someone tell me how to do this and where I can get the file, resources etc please. I am a bit of a techno div so any step by step help would be appreciated.:(

its possible you are in an area that has gone to n3 encryption and there is no new firmware beyond dec 09 which is in the download section, there will be no fix for your box in the foreseeable future.
all cable boxes are affected by n3 encryption.

Nutcracker1
13th September, 2010, 06:22 PM
Bugger ............

Nutcracker1
13th September, 2010, 06:31 PM
its possible you are in an area that has gone to n3 encryption and there is no new firmware beyond dec 09 which is in the download section, there will be no fix for your box in the foreseeable future.
all cable boxes are affected by n3 encryption.

cheers dasteph......double bugger:banghead::slug::slug: