PDA

View Full Version : Itgate TGC200

The Soulman
10th September, 2010, 09:16 PM
Picked up a (Cable) Itgate TGC200 with swappable tuner, remote control, leads and user manual for a Tenner (Delivered)
is this a bargain or not ?

Regards,
The Soulman.

plasterer
10th September, 2010, 10:19 PM
well ile give you 20 notes for it
So your 10 quid better off already ..............Paul

The Soulman
10th September, 2010, 10:33 PM
well ile give you 20 notes for it
So your 10 quid better off already ..............Paul

Thanks for the offer Plasterer, but I was more asking if I had got a bargain as opposed to offering a sale.
A bargain I thought, but not sure what images I would be able to run on it (When fitted with a satellite tuner) that would easily allow the use of CCCam and therefore C / Sha***g
(Any advice much appreciated)

P.S. what do you think its worth / what would you have paid for it at most ?

Regards,
The Soulman.

andiewill
11th September, 2010, 03:28 AM
Thats a bargin with a swapable tuner, and what you have asked, yes it will do that with no problem, but i would get a motorised dish for more options of different sats to choice from.

if you think about it you cant even get a freeview box that cheap and delivered.

Oh i will also use the ur v8 image with no problem or the edg nemesis, just factory reset the box and follow the steps ie:- region, timezone etc

freck
13th September, 2010, 05:42 PM
ITGate Tuners here (http://todoelectronica.com/tuner-satelite-para-itgate-tgm220-p-5437.html)
Freck

stan654
17th September, 2010, 01:03 AM
ITGate Tuners here (http://todoelectronica.com/tuner-satelite-para-itgate-tgm220-p-5437.html)
Freck

Freck have you ordered any from here ,,,if so what is the postage to eire ,,they dont answer emails

andiewill
17th September, 2010, 02:02 AM
They are fine it took approx 1 week to arrive in the uk, and to understand the language use google translater, copy the site text ie :- postage details, cost etc and paste into google translater and it will translate the text for you.

stan654
17th September, 2010, 06:44 PM
They are fine it took approx 1 week to arrive in the uk, and to understand the language use google translater, copy the site text ie :- postage details, cost etc and paste into google translater and it will translate the text for you.

might chance the 4.95 option :.), although there dont seem to be an Ireland option in drop window in country selection...

floppy
10th November, 2010, 06:30 PM
cant understand spanish when i get to the paying section can anybody help. can i order from a company in england thanks.

plasterer
10th November, 2010, 06:35 PM
Just get them off Jono
35 pounds including P+P
Next day for sure ,got 2 today..................Paul

floppy
10th November, 2010, 07:32 PM
hia paul how do i buy from jono cheers

plasterer
11th November, 2010, 12:52 AM
Will bell him tomoz
And seeif he will sort you one out ...........Paul

floppy
11th November, 2010, 09:19 PM
any news yet cheers:wavey:

pantomime horse
17th November, 2010, 11:27 PM
Just get them off Jono
35 pounds including P+P
Next day for sure ,got 2 today..................Paul

hi plasterer

do you know if jono still has any of the sat tuners for the 200
I could do with one too
and I'd much rather buy from someone I know
cheers
andy

bugsy
18th November, 2010, 01:51 PM
hi plasterer

do you know if jono still has any of the sat tuners for the 200
I could do with one too
and I'd much rather buy from someone I know
cheers
andy

Hi panto,
Try the spanish site, they are very reliable, I ordered six tuners for mates at different times, Del. time 1 week.

pantomime horse
27th November, 2010, 02:31 PM
got a tuner delivered today from jono

thanks for arranging things paul

thanks

andy