PDA

View Full Version : citroen picasso bosch m7.4.4 eep?

logitech
11th September, 2010, 03:18 PM
Hi, please can anyone calculate the transponder code from this bosch m7.4.4 engine ecu, eep 95080.

I'm trying to retrieve the transponder code from it to try and reprogram a replacement bsi as the original is goosed, I have got a bsi with the same number off a 206 but not sure if the file in the eep will be the same, can anyone advise on the bsi or does anyone have virgin file for this bsi, citroen xsara picasso 2003 siemens S118085320 A. eep 95160,

Many thanks.

dgmcan
11th September, 2010, 06:00 PM
Hi!

There is the BSI Dump virgin, you will need to program bsi with lexia.

logitech
11th September, 2010, 07:54 PM
My programming device has gone down so I wont be able to complete this job until next week now, thanks to everyone for their help.

For anyone looking at the m7.4.4 dump I have posted above the transponder code is exactly how you see it NSML, I was tinkering around before my upa programmer broke and this trans code got the vehicle running, but the bsi/eep must be damaged as after I disconected the battery from the vehicle and reconnected it the vehicle wouldn't start and the bsi had lost its memory.

If anyone has any ideas what could be the problem with my UPA programming device please let me know, I have already shorted the fuse across because I shorted the pins last year so it isn't that, the device reads the eep's but there isn't any data after the read even though it verifys ok ???? the red light is on constant when its reading also. my carprog devices have also had to be returned this week for repair, What a week!!

Many Thanks,

Mac Gyver
12th September, 2010, 01:31 AM
this is the PIN of this ecu: NSML