PDA

View Full Version : Eurovox Ex7000 HD problems lost channels please help?

g1pne
12th September, 2010, 02:56 PM
Hi

I have a problem with my Eurovox Ex7000 HD everything has been great for almost a yr however a few days ago loads of channels came up as scrambled, i did a full scan and this didnt help.

Can anyone tell me whats hap pend and how i can restore all the channels I've lost?

Many Thanks Big G

g1pne
12th September, 2010, 03:03 PM
Im in Lancashire Area

radioham
12th September, 2010, 03:12 PM
Hi

I have a problem with my Eurovox Ex7000 HD everything has been great for almost a yr however a few days ago loads of channels came up as scrambled, i did a full scan and this didnt help.

Can anyone tell me whats hap pend and how i can restore all the channels I've lost?

Many Thanks Big G

I think you can junk your box!!!The channels started going down about a month ago in the Stockport area,so it's goodbye and thank you Eurovox!!!73 de G3RNV.

g1pne
12th September, 2010, 03:18 PM
Is it this thing about Nagra 3 ive been hearing about? not all channels gone YET BUT will they eventually go then? will there be a way round all this?

dasteph
12th September, 2010, 03:49 PM
Is it this thing about Nagra 3 ive been hearing about? not all channels gone YET BUT will they eventually go then? will there be a way round all this?

yes they will go and you will be left with channels 1-5 and any channels virgin decide to leave free, do not think you will still get fta channels as eurovox is a cable box and fta channels are recieved through an aerial connection.