PDA

View Full Version : anything goes room

skywash
12th September, 2010, 10:34 PM
devilfish next time you have a anything goes room can you let us know what nite it is the last one was a time but not what nite sounds like a right laugh cheers m8

Devilfish
13th September, 2010, 08:10 PM
I'll try my best m8. It's not always possible to dedicate a whole night to the forum for me. And when I can, it's not usually planned in advance lol.

maca
13th September, 2010, 08:11 PM
why not let gmb45 run it :roflmao:

opsmonkey
13th September, 2010, 08:14 PM
To be fair DF i thought you would have sold DK by now..!

DK is worth $700k...!! according to the valuation websites

Devilfish
13th September, 2010, 08:16 PM
A value is only what someone is will to pay for it! ;)

cunny
14th September, 2010, 07:25 AM
Could you not let someone run it DF? Someone who could set a few hours every so often. If things get out of hand, they could just close the room, and keys thrown away?

Meat-Head
15th September, 2010, 07:33 PM
To be fair DF i thought you would have sold DK by now..!

DK is worth $700k...!! according to the valuation websites

BOLL**OCKS DF himself is worth 1000 times that alone, DK HAS to be
worth more.

Yeah sorry missed the last one, was outside in the dark, fixing a electrical to meachanical rotoary converter (motor - on an invalid carrage).

tshirtman
3rd May, 2011, 08:46 AM
we haven't had an anything goes evening for a while, any chance in the near future. :)

Meat-Head
3rd May, 2011, 06:59 PM
we haven't had an anything goes evening for a while, any chance in the near future. :)

*BUMPING*

YEAH, CAN WE HAVE ONE OF THEM AUTOMATIC pm AS WE LOGIN WITH WEEKS NOTICE, THEY WE CAN BE READY WITH THE NAUGHTY WORDS

OFF TOPIC:-

Any chance of a addon to change capital letters to lower case, sorry.

chroma
4th May, 2011, 02:26 PM
why not just open a subforum, "general shite" nsfw etc, only moderate if illegal stuff gets posted (in which case members will report it anyway)
Me and zap where talking about sommat similar in the chatbox last week.

People get out of control on any other board and their permissisions get revoked and the only place they can post is "general shite" till they "redeem themselves"

setfiretorain
10th May, 2011, 06:35 PM
Sorta got that already.
General Chat (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f4/)