PDA

View Full Version : Gunners!

sldigital
2nd December, 2008, 08:48 AM
Well what a season were having, I'm not going to make a long post but I just wanted to share this arsenal blog site that I have been reading for the past 2 years. I'm not a big reader of bloggs in general but the guys that write for this site are not only truely passionate about arsenal but are also truely hilarious in their own right. Sometimes I will be reading it and thinking you know what I was thinking the exact same thing and thats when you know you are reading off the same page as these guys. They do a daily write up every morning and cover most of the current up to date stories and rumours. So anyway I'm done but if your an arsenal fan go check it and give it a few lines and see what you think ;)

Arseblog - "It's ~~~~in' excellent".. an Arsenal blog. @ OleOle (http://www.oleole.com/blogs/arseblog)

enjoy

shortyball
2nd December, 2008, 03:34 PM
aye maybe when you buy some british players you will deserve to play in the league

opsmonkey
2nd December, 2008, 03:42 PM
Arsenal have the following English players in their 1st team squad

Theo Walcott
Jack Wilshere
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
Kieran Gibbs
Gavin Hoyte
Henri Lansbury
Mark Randall
Paul Rodgers
Jay Simpson
Rene Steer
Emmanuel Frimpong
James Dunne
Abu Ogogo
Kerrea Gilbert

knh4
2nd December, 2008, 03:51 PM
Far too many young players in my opinion and more than anything i think you guys miss a player like Vieira.

sldigital
2nd December, 2008, 06:29 PM
agreed we do have many youngsters but it is what it is, you either go with wengers ideas or you dont, either way hes doing it. Its still early days to say we have learn't our lessons, end of they day they are still learning lessons because like you said they are young. Maybe in January wenger will get some experience in, he really does need to but to be fair this guy has been doing this job a lot longer than anyone on here and if this is how he chooses to plan for the future of the club then I'm not going to argue, its his ship his project, baby so to speak. I still feel we need some mature players in the team and of course injuries hasn't helped us this season but for the team we have and the players of the future.. it's not looking all that bad.

opsmonkey thankyou.

chunder
2nd December, 2008, 11:55 PM
Oh dear..... we lost to the more hungry team tonight although, to be fair, the Burnley keeper played a blinder.

Ah well, at least we can now concentrate on regaining the Premiership.:hmmmm2:

sldigital
3rd December, 2008, 12:07 AM
yeah, they were far more on it than we were, you can see tho how much beating chelsea pumped them up and they deserved it. our passing was messy and lets not get started on bender.

Hitman070
3rd December, 2008, 12:27 AM
arsenal do have too many young players and the thing that annoys me about arsenal, oh im an arsenal fan so its all kool. is that its always we will be good in the next 2 or 3 years but we get there and the players have either left or just same old arsenal.

excelence
4th December, 2008, 12:43 PM
id rather have young players who will grow into stars then buying 20m-30m stars every season..

now arsenal do need to spend some money but id never want them to buy 30m players every year.. more so.. if this credit crunch gose on for say 2years.. teams will be stuck and arsenal will be ravein..

this season i belive arsenal have had a bad start and will have a strong finish..

LONG LIVE THE GUNNERS

cantona7
4th December, 2008, 05:16 PM
great looking stadium the emirates i go past there everyday(unfortunatly)

just a quick question have they needed to turn on the lights in the trophy room since they moved in(no)lol
wonder if they even know where the key is after all this time!!lol

excelence
5th December, 2008, 03:10 AM
great looking stadium the emirates i go past there everyday(unfortunatly)

just a quick question have they needed to turn on the lights in the trophy room since they moved in(no)lol
wonder if they even know where the key is after all this time!!lol

funny guy uh?

tell me..

when are manu going to pay of all the money they O?
arsenal may O money to but we dont keep spending and spending