PDA

View Full Version : Itage Images

The Soulman
15th September, 2010, 06:24 PM
Guys, I've been at for Two days trying to to get a non U/R (Satellite) image flashed via serial cable into a TGM220 and a TGC200.

I've tried both EDG Nemesis 4.2 and 4.4 and I've even tried an image that I found on the net that is shown as a PLi Jade 3 for the Itgate unit.

I have tried different cables, different loaders, different computers, etc, etc and can flash a genuine UR image without any problem.

However when I attempt to flash any of the aforementioned images the flash fails.

I start the loader, select the image, switch the box on with the channel- button held down and get the "UPGD" on the display, the download starts no problem, goes all the way through to 100%, a pop up box appears with "Download Complete" and thats were it goes wrong, when I look at the display it changes from "UPGD" to "Error".

It seems to me (Although I'm no expert) that when the download has completed and the image is ready to be written to the box there is some sort of failure / breakdown in communication.

Could it be that the box is somehow refusing the update because it does not recognise it / it is not in a recognised format, like maybe it is looking for a piece of information / a command that would be in a genuine UR image but is missing from the others ?.

As I've said guys, I am by no means an expert and am merely guessing, but as I can flash a genuine UR image onto the box without any problem but these other images simply refuse to go through the flashing process, there must be something different / missing from these images that are contained within the UR images.

I'd be very grateful to anyone who can help me with this and either confirm my guesswork as something like along the right lines, or alternatively completely incorrect and who has encountered the same / a similar problem and managed to overcome it and get a non UR image installed onto the Itgate.

Thank you and regards,
The Soulman.

The Soulman
17th September, 2010, 11:12 AM
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo

I there anybody thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

andiewill
17th September, 2010, 11:48 AM
I start the loader, select the image, switch the box on with the channel- button held down and get the "UPGD"

I believe you are meant to switch the box on with the button held up, then choose serial flash and follow the motion.

And yes i have this problem in the initial stage, but i persevered and now it flash's anything with no problem.

You could try and factory reset your box first then try again, and also after the flash or flash fail, did you try and factory reset the box as this will bring in the new image installed.

And what sofware are you using to flash the image ?

abbsalah
17th September, 2010, 12:42 PM
:party:

you can help my for jcb pro

hellboy
11th January, 2011, 12:34 PM
HELP TGM220c and TGC220c image swiss please thanks.....:y::pcguru: