PDA

View Full Version : looking the diagnostic tool for fix ecu

dam495
16th September, 2010, 01:06 AM
i am looking the diagnostic tool for starting fix ecu of cars,i'd like what are the best tools to do it ? my friend has one , the diagnost tool speak to him what is the problem in ecu,where are the problem in ecu and what he must do for ecu work well ex ci 555 burned ,change ci 555 , like this and he not use sbb or mvp to do news key when custumer lost all keys and car, he take ecu of car put his diagnostic tool to ecu and take the code in ecu and after he programing news keys ; he no speak nothing about this tool, i am looking something like this ,names and where can i buy the tool, and what i need know to do this service ?:idea:

nicamarcos
16th September, 2010, 03:02 PM
my friend has one , the diagnost tool speak to him what is the problem in ecu,where are the problem in ecu and what he must do for ecu work well ex ci 555 burned ,change ci 555

Your "friend" is really your FRIEND?, because him is liyng so far time yet :D, please tell to your friend that put his feet over the world.

carclima
17th September, 2010, 02:07 PM
i am looking the diagnostic tool for starting fix ecu of cars,i'd like what are the best tools to do it ? my friend has one , the diagnost tool speak to him what is the problem in ecu,where are the problem in ecu and what he must do for ecu work well ex ci 555 burned ,change ci 555 , like this and he not use sbb or mvp to do news key when custumer lost all keys and car, he take ecu of car put his diagnostic tool to ecu and take the code in ecu and after he programing news keys ; he no speak nothing about this tool, i am looking something like this ,names and where can i buy the tool, and what i need know to do this service ?:idea:

I see this tool on work too..in STAR TRACK movie ..toll name TRICODER..work fine in that dream..

but Iam prety suree you will have to wait few decades until this technology will be available to us ..people on planet earth