PDA

View Full Version : eurovox ex5000pvr loss of channels in liverpool

stevo72
18th September, 2010, 03:36 PM
Hi i am in liverpool and have a eurovox ex5000pvr and everytime i rescan my box i get the scrammbled channel message i can only get normal tv channels can anyone help out cheers

gauntlet
18th September, 2010, 03:40 PM
Hi i am in liverpool and have a eurovox ex5000pvr and everytime i rescan my box i get the scrammbled channel message i can only get normal tv channels can anyone help out cheers

Hello Stevo
You have lost your channels due to vermins new encryption called nagra 3,Its over mate.No rescans or firmware will fix this.There's no fix for nagra 3

badapple
18th September, 2010, 03:44 PM
Hi m8 welcome to DK.
Your area/town has prob. moved to nagra3, the new secure encryption system used by VM.

Did your area/town receive new cards fron VM lately, if so you will not be able to view any channels except the few FTA.
Its all over for these cable boxes, no more free tv.

However there are other options now available, look into Kryptview & Starview or Dreambox and C/S.

stevo72
19th September, 2010, 09:24 PM
hi sorry about this im a bit of a begginer with this could you let me know about the other boxes you have mentioned please thanks ste

kalgo
20th September, 2010, 12:38 AM
I live in Manchester and i have got both eurovox and starview and they have all gone made the eurovox still search for signal and starview have lost all the cool channels i need help pleassssss:thrasher:

badapple
20th September, 2010, 12:43 AM
Hello kelgo, welcome to DK.
m8 if you read the above posts, I think they apply to you as well.