PDA

View Full Version : Firmware + Emulators Help

bigcol
18th September, 2010, 06:37 PM
Hi there, I have just got a PSP and I am looking to update the firmware and add some emulators.

I have a 1003 with 5.03 currently. I have tried putting the chickHEN firmware on, but can't get past the photo image stage, it keeps freezing and turning itself off. I must have tried about 100 times and still nothing.

Is there anyone in the Edinburgh area who can sort this and put custom firmware, emulators with ROMS on it please? I can pay for your help.

Thanks.

janobi
18th September, 2010, 10:13 PM
Hi there, I have just got a PSP and I am looking to update the firmware and add some emulators.

I have a 1003 with 5.03 currently. I have tried putting the chickHEN firmware on, but can't get past the photo image stage, it keeps freezing and turning itself off. I must have tried about 100 times and still nothing.

Is there anyone in the Edinburgh area who can sort this and put custom firmware, emulators with ROMS on it please? I can pay for your help.

Thanks.

Get yourself a pandora battery mate, and do it that way. MUch easier.

bigcol
18th September, 2010, 11:06 PM
Okay, thanks. I have done a bit of reading websites and guides. Does anyone have a battery and memory stick I can use and then give back? as I don't want to buy a battery just to use once.

Thanks.

cunny
20th September, 2010, 11:49 AM
Best options would be to locate someone near you to do it, i doubt people will just 'lend' you a psp memory card and pandora battery.