PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Rooney cheating on Coleen - Views?

ladycooper89
18th September, 2010, 11:18 PM
Why do you think men cheat? Especially when they have Gorgeous women on their arm? Is it because they're rich, successful and bored, or is this something all men are just programmed to do?! :willy:

melloned
18th September, 2010, 11:32 PM
:party : A simple one really , 3hrs training a day ?100K a week , small brain , gooley's full of testosterone , Colleen the other side of the world promoting herself , Bingo !

kianniamh
19th September, 2010, 08:36 AM
Yep totally agree, not footballers anymore just millionaires with a part time hobby. Temptation just too much for most of them but not all, wonder how many would get a second look by all these women if they were Joe Bloggs the plumber or whatever on 300 notes a week?

gmb45
19th September, 2010, 08:41 AM
wonder how many would get a second look by all these women if they were Joe Bloggs the plumber or whatever on 300 notes a week?

none of em m8

melloned
19th September, 2010, 04:38 PM
none of em m8

:party : Forgot Mate , just been Rickrolled again ! , starting to like it !

ladycooper89
19th September, 2010, 07:44 PM
lol i agree they're probably bored but i didnt think money would make THAT much difference... like if I was a famous, say.... NETBALL player lol, earning 100k a week, i dont think id hire myself a prozzie if I had the worlds hottest male on my arm?! its a disgrace lol

Canker_Canison
20th September, 2010, 11:29 AM
I have a simple theory.....

If someone is truely happy with their relationship, they will be faithful.
But if there's any doubts, it all comes down to will power.

As Chris Rock once said.... A man is as faithful as his options

RedSpider
20th September, 2010, 03:38 PM
first of all, colleen is anything but gorgeous. secondly, how can we have sympathy for a girl that wayne asked out many times over several years but only agreed to a date after he made it into the everton first team? she's in it for the money and i think she still reckons she's too good for him. yes, wayne should know better with being a role model and especially as a father but this is shizzle that happens everyday all over the world. regardless of status, its just what most blokes are like. it'll all be forgotten soon enough

thered
26th October, 2010, 06:38 PM
man + woman + stay in watch x factor = faithful relationship

man + women + going out getting pi55ed = cheat

there are only two factors that break this uglyness is one

cos if you look like john merrick you aint going to pull

and if a man works with girls is another he must pack work in cos he will ending boning at least one

uglyness can be overcome with money ( eg,rooney) because without sounding derogatry nearly all women are prostitutes they just go about it differently some just want nice house and new handbags some work street corners its essentially the same thing just more moraly acceptable

men are programmed to stray even if happy and are going out genuinely to have a lads night out we are weak willed and cant control ourselves if we get attention we are sowers of seeds it is just instinct

gmb45
26th October, 2010, 06:43 PM
man + woman + stay in watch x factor = faithful relationship

man + women + going out getting pi55ed = cheat

there are only two factors that break this uglyness is one

cos if you look like john merrick you aint going to pull

and if a man works with girls is another he must pack work in cos he will ending boning at least one

uglyness can be overcome with money ( eg,rooney) because without sounding derogatry nearly all women are prostitutes they just go about it differently some just want nice house and new handbags some work street corners its essentially the same thing just more moraly acceptable

men are programmed to stray even if happy and are going out genuinely to have a lads night out we are weak willed and cant control ourselves if we get attention we are sowers of seeds it is just instinct

and red, and standing dick has no conscience. http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/74897-gmb45/albums/proper-smilies/2483-shagsheep.gif

patkins
26th October, 2010, 10:07 PM
Rooney!!!.
That F&*#*^@% could`nt cheat at patience.
It`s the money.

oldeno
27th October, 2010, 03:23 AM
Why do you think men cheat? Especially when they have Gorgeous women on their arm?.
Is it because they're rich, successful and bored,
or is this something all men are just programmed to do?!

Yes and no.Even they're poor,no successful and bored.they will do the same.If they have chances.....

Let it be....

bigguns247
27th October, 2010, 05:26 AM
Because I bet she just lays there and also doesn't give any head.

thered
27th October, 2010, 06:29 PM
Because I bet she just lays there and also doesn't give any head.

or take it up the 5hitter lol

Yes and no.Even they're poor,no successful and bored.they will do the same.If they have chances.....

Let it be....

very true and the more ratted you are the lower your morals go too money is not the issue

money just gives you more chance to do it