PDA

View Full Version : Toyota 2001 Landcruiser

alimmo
19th September, 2010, 01:44 PM
Hello peeps, seems like this car has been worked on and although everything works fine, but the Mileage is not accumulating on the screen and same figure remains on the screen regardless of plenty of mileage done on car.
Could this be a dump issue or something else ?

Any input would be much appreciated

Many thanks

vageric
19th September, 2010, 02:04 PM
had same thing with a mitsubishi outlander 2003.
reprogram it and display give right mileage but not accumulating. but trip meter work fine.
have correct it with 3 different device but al the same.
never find out what problem was.

milesbetteroff
19th September, 2010, 03:11 PM
Hi guys I have posted how to fix this already look at the dump you will find that most of the mileage incription is the same except for maybe last 4 or first 4 all have to be edited to to same. I no it you have all seen this in dumps before and know that this is how the dash counts up but for some reason this type of dash requires to start all equal I hope this helps it should be easy to see

marinero123
19th September, 2010, 07:38 PM
Hello peeps, seems like this car has been worked on and although everything works fine, but the Mileage is not accumulating on the screen and same figure remains on the screen regardless of plenty of mileage done on car.

Many thanks

dump issue .... put original back , go a few miles and then adjust again .

alimmo
21st September, 2010, 12:41 PM
Thanks boys (pressed the thanks button) all sorted.

vageric
21st September, 2010, 02:03 PM
how did you sorted it out????

ttzag
24th September, 2010, 09:54 AM

Many thanks
please can you attach your dump and number of eeprom