PDA

View Full Version : HELP !!! Eurovox EX1000 SL

gareth626
21st September, 2010, 11:34 PM
Hello all. I got my box all set up and was enjoying all my free channels (sky sports, espn, sky movies etc) recently, literally a day or two ago some off my channels became scrabbled.

I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Now a lot of people I know from around my area have their virgin boxes chipped and other boxes like this flashed to get free channels also, and they are starting to lose most of their channels.

Rumour is that virgin are changing their code or something from 2 digits until 8 digits like Sky currently have,

I am just wondering is there a way around this? Will there be a update for the Eurovox on the net sometime so to re-flash etc.

Thanks

badapple
21st September, 2010, 11:46 PM
Your area/town will have started to use the new Nagra3 encryption. Nagra3 is the new secure encryption being rolled out by VM. Slowly all your channels will be lost and only the free view will remain.
There is NO new softw*re or cod*s and most likely will not be in the forseeable future.
Basically, when your area/town is fully nagra3, your box will be useless.

gauntlet
21st September, 2010, 11:46 PM
Hello all. I got my box all set up and was enjoying all my free channels (sky sports, espn, sky movies etc) recently, literally a day or two ago some off my channels became scrabbled.

I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Now a lot of people I know from around my area have their virgin boxes chipped and other boxes like this flashed to get free channels also, and they are starting to lose most of their channels.

Rumour is that virgin are changing their code or something from 2 digits until 8 digits like Sky currently have,

I am just wondering is there a way around this? Will there be a update for the Eurovox on the net sometime so to re-flash etc.

Thanks
Hello
Your area is changing over to nagra 3,Vermins new encryption,there will be no more updates for your box and Re flashing it won't make any difference,its all over mate,there is no fix for nagra 3,Your box is along with the rest are now obsolete.

gareth626
22nd September, 2010, 12:30 AM
ahhh :( is there anything else I can purchase or anything like that ?

billybunting
23rd September, 2010, 06:57 PM
Hi there, sorry for jumping on the bandwagon of somebody elses post. I have a EX1000 SL and am slowly losing many channels. Is there a list of areas affected by Nagra 3? I am located in between Salisbury & Andover. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

manxspud
23rd September, 2010, 07:01 PM
All areas will be affected , once they start going its the end for your box.

A1#
23rd September, 2010, 07:06 PM
hi
me to, ive lost all the good channels and v+ if the only option is to re subscribe will the boxes work then?!!

wongers
23rd September, 2010, 07:09 PM
your original virgin box will but your eurovox won't