PDA

View Full Version : Failed download

Hazy
2nd December, 2008, 02:09 PM
Hope someone can help as I am now at a loss. I have downloaded the fix for the eurovox max v and tried to install it on my box. However I keep getting the message Download failed.

When I first tried the download I had the message Version 2.01 Detectedit then went through the sending and downloading process as it supposed to. However when the dowload finishes it gives the message Download Failed I have tried re-seting and re downloading several times with the same result other than when I first connect, it now gives the message Version 2.00 Detected. I have tried re-downloading the fix in case it oicked up a bug in the dowload and I have tried the removal of the power supply to the box as suggested in the Sticky Thread.

Any Help would be appreciated.

mpl
2nd December, 2008, 02:18 PM
:alberteinstein::alberteinstein:hi all need help

goliath888
2nd December, 2008, 02:19 PM
follow the same procedure but do not switch on your eurovox(the cable must be connected) then set the download. Now only do you swich on the box. if it fails repeat several times

drgonzo
2nd December, 2008, 02:44 PM
have you plugged the box in and tired it? When I flash my boxes it usually says failed then complete.

Hazy
2nd December, 2008, 03:09 PM
Thanks Goliath888 but I have tried unplugging and downloading 14 times now? I will try what drgonxo suggests and then get back to you.

Hazy
2nd December, 2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks for your help. I have just re installed the box and I now get all channels. Well I actually get more, one of the sports channels that I was unable to get last night now appears to be OK.

I have checked the codes and they all read zeroes I take it that this is the fix doing what it is supposed to do. Just need another roll now to ensure all is OK.

Once again many thanks sometimes things appear to be more complicated than they are.

drgonzo
2nd December, 2008, 05:57 PM
Good stuff! Now if I can only figure out why my red max box isn't taking the flash!

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f71/eurovox-max-red-firmware-sending-0-a-16218/