22nd September, 2010, 10:48 AM
Siemes-Continental
7 579 142
DME MSD81.2
5WK93709
Index 04

This is BMW ECU with 95640.
Can somebody make it virgin?

This can be read with BDM(has Infineon TriCore!)?

wyz1056
22nd September, 2010, 11:38 PM
M95640 is no immo,only save dtc,
all dumpin tricorel,eeprom
is can read with infineon tricorel/

trigital
23rd September, 2010, 07:23 AM
M95640 is no immo,only save dtc,
all dumpin tricorel,eeprom
is can read with infineon tricorel/

Thanks, so it can be read with what interfaces?
Board has a 12 pad jtag.

wyz1056
24th September, 2010, 02:12 PM
what tool for you have ?

trigital
25th September, 2010, 08:58 AM
I have BDM and CMD clone and Abritus BMW Commander.

leisichael
25th September, 2010, 09:23 PM
It is nearly impossible to make it virgin but lets say someone can do it, how you want to synchronize the ecu(immo) with the CAS,you don?t know the ews code. When you have an damaged ecu, you will get a new one from the Bmw dealer coded on your vin-number wich has the immo key already inside.
Btw it has no BDM port,is a Jtag port

Siemes-Continental
7 579 142
DME MSD81.2
5WK93709
Index 04

This is BMW ECU with 95640.
Can somebody make it virgin?

This can be read with BDM(has Infineon TriCore!)?

trigital
26th September, 2010, 09:18 AM
virgin=ready for syncronization

I still have the old ECU (has PCB burn it on drivers side) and I think if I clean all the burned side it can be read by JTAG (bdm) port.

Anybody knows the pinout for this 12 pin port?

cammy25
28th September, 2010, 07:26 AM
MAybe if you connect you videorecorder on it with composite video...and oh ...dont forget to connect I2C bus from you microwave timerboard. Maybe then you can read it....

come on man..
you heard the man...Its JTAG NOT A BDM PORT.
and its on OCDS level.
didnt i mention that its password locked too? and if you try to get in with wrong pass everything will be erased!

trigital
28th September, 2010, 12:26 PM
MAybe if you connect you videorecorder on it with composite video...and oh ...dont forget to connect I2C bus from you microwave timerboard. Maybe then you can read it....

come on man..
you heard the man...Its JTAG NOT A BDM PORT.
and its on OCDS level.
didnt i mention that its password locked too? and if you try to get in with wrong pass everything will be erased!

Thanks, this help.

Must be a way to read/write!
Abritus read only 256kb map data.

cammy25
29th September, 2010, 07:25 AM
its readable in bootmode by Byteshooter (Xrom and Irom)
The only way is to load own code that extracts data out.

Abritus use common commands for reading. The only profit is that they cracked keycalculation. same as CMD ,frieling etc.
But on the newer Tricore ECU's it will be a pain in the ass to let it work through diagnose.

PS: why i mention Byteshooter first? because they can always extract complete data out of most TRicore (EEP1 and EEP2). Only checksum calc sometimes buggy

impolis
9th July, 2011, 10:00 AM
I dont know tool readin fool info from this processors Byteshooter CMD reads but not all if you try clone ecu you cant do this and you will not read memory areae where is isn code (16 bytes) simplest solution replase tricore from orginal ecu to used. in my country it cost 30E-50E, rewrite eeprom memory and your car will start. I did it 3 times and all times everything was ok

plamen_n
22nd May, 2012, 08:36 PM
Impolis solution is only one that work - can confirm but must change 95640 also - if you don`t do that when you try reflash you will get security login error, winkfp erase first 4 bite in flash and next is very deep pain in the ass...