PDA

View Full Version : Spurs boss Redknapp accuses Arsenal's Nasri of diving

lfc4life
22nd September, 2010, 11:39 AM
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp accused Samir Nasri of diving after the Arsenal midfielder won an extra-time penalty to help his side to a 4-1 Carling Cup win.

Nasri stepped up to score from the spot and another penalty, followed by an Andrey Arshavin goal, wrapped it up.
But Redknapp fumed: "I thought the first penalty was harsh. He fell over. Really, I think he dived for it.
"But I thought the game was going to be tough when I saw their team, as they looked a bit stronger than us."
Arsenal went ahead when Henri Lansbury slid home before Robbie Keane bagged a leveller, but Nasri's two penalties - the second after a foul on Marouane Chamakh - and an Arshavin drive saw Spurs exit the competition.
The Spurs manager added: "Once we got to extra time, four of my players were cramped up and out on their feet, I knew it was going to be a difficult half-hour.

bigvas
28th September, 2010, 12:41 AM
It doesn't matter how much money the Spuds spend on their squad, they will always be second best to the Arsenal.

koppit
28th September, 2010, 12:57 AM
It doesn't matter how much money the Spuds spend on their squad, they will always be second best to the Arsenal.

ta m8 two downloads and one post says it all