PDA

View Full Version : BMW 318i 1995 can't find EWS plz help

tiomilo
22nd September, 2010, 04:39 PM
hi folks !! this car come to me without keys, reading a lot in the forums i can turn the immo off manipulating the dump EWS n'd ECU rigth ?? but i can't find the EWS module inside the car , some one can help me to find it ?
the ecu number is
0 261 203 282 BOSCH THANK'S IN ADVANCE !!!

pianoman58
22nd September, 2010, 06:16 PM
Hi, it's behind the glove box next to the general (body) module..
EWS module is Yellow plug

FAL
22nd September, 2010, 09:19 PM
hi folks !! this car come to me without keys, reading a lot in the forums i can turn the immo off manipulating the dump EWS n'd ECU rigth ?? but i can't find the EWS module inside the car , some one can help me to find it ?
the ecu number is
You can code the EWS off permanently, using the NCS-Expert program, if it has either .C82 or .C02 coding, but not if it has .C01. If it's got either of the first two, you don't need to remove the EWS module either, it's done via the diagnostic socket.

tiomilo
23rd September, 2010, 01:16 AM
Aww file has been deleted !! >< wt dump i need to work on ?
EWS or ECU ?? thanx again n'd sorry for so much asking !

FAL
23rd September, 2010, 08:03 AM
Aww file has been deleted !! >< wt dump i need to work on ?
EWS or ECU ?? thanx again n'd sorry for so much asking !
You probably don't need to work on any dump. Get yourself an INPA cable with 20-pin adaptor, and i'll explain how to do it...

vanos batam
23rd September, 2010, 09:31 AM
the ecu number is
under drawer occupant .yellow socket.