PDA

View Full Version : smirnoff_rules

Devilfish
22nd September, 2010, 09:04 PM
Smirnoff_Rules has decided to step down as moderator.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to publicly thank him for all his hard work and dedication to the forum over the past couple of years. It's because of members like him that the forum is what it is today.

Hopefully you'll still pop in from time to time m8 to help out. I'm sure you have other things on the go and I know time is precious. :)

Regards,
Devilfish

P.S. Who should replace him? ;)

cgscott
22nd September, 2010, 09:06 PM
Big thanks to smirnoff. His posts helped me a lot over the past couple of years.

Hope you stick around mate. :)

Qrius
22nd September, 2010, 09:08 PM
Smirnoff , for me you still Rule !!
Thanks for all your time and efforts you did put into DK so far .

PremierD
Thanks for the memories mate ...

gmb45
sorry to see you go smir, hope you will keep coming back to see us all now and then m8 . good luck at what ever your doing m8.

maca
22nd September, 2010, 09:09 PM
good luck m8 dont be a stranger ;)

Bulld0g
22nd September, 2010, 09:10 PM
Wont be the same seeing you a different colour lol All the best m8 :)

firestorm
22nd September, 2010, 09:10 PM
Smirnoff_Rules hope what ever your up to next you have a good time at you have been a good and fair mod:congrats:

westkill
22nd September, 2010, 09:19 PM
top man thats all i can say :)

manxspud
22nd September, 2010, 09:27 PM
I got me intro welcome off Smirnoff_Rules , and a warm 1 it was.

Best of luck m8.

Bulld0g
22nd September, 2010, 09:28 PM
I got me intro welcome off Smirnoff_Rules , and a warm 1 it was.

Best of luck m8.

What ????? Someone actually beat Gmb to a welcome :eek:

gmb45
22nd September, 2010, 09:30 PM
What ????? Someone actually beat Gmb to a welcome :eek:
yeh m8 :( but only because i hadnt registered then ;)

cunny
22nd September, 2010, 09:32 PM
Best of luck mate as maca said dont be a stranger and as for replacing him? thats your call lol

smirnoff_rules
22nd September, 2010, 09:39 PM
l'll be here every day lads/lassies just ran its course , like things do .. sometimes being a mod isnt the same as being a member ,,,

remember that who ever the new mod is lol

cunny
22nd September, 2010, 09:41 PM
l'll be here every day lads/lassies just ran its course , like things do .. sometimes being a mod isnt the same as being a member ,,,

How ever it is, they'll have thier work cut out chasing all GMB's sh1te around the forum lol

the man
22nd September, 2010, 09:42 PM
smirnoff_rules (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/46-smirnoff_rules/) once gave me wood:wavey:

good luck and thanks for everything mate

opsmonkey
22nd September, 2010, 09:43 PM
glad you're staying around mate.. always been very helpful, you'll be missed by the other Mods I'm sure..! :)

gmb45
22nd September, 2010, 09:47 PM
How ever it is, they'll have thier work cut out chasing all GMB's sh1te around the forum lol
top quality shite m8, not just the run of the mill shite like yours m8 ;)

gizmo.1484
22nd September, 2010, 09:57 PM
Sorry to see you step down, but has you say things take there cause.

Glad you are going to stay apart of this great community. As you have giving a lot to this forum and with the help of the other members to make it what it is today.

Hope the member that replaces you is has laid back as you are......

All the best m8.......

JIMMYQ
22nd September, 2010, 10:04 PM
oh its sad news i know smirnoff off another forum before this forum was created aswell as other members here too. He's the one who invited me here too. great bloke hope everythings ok paul take it easy mate and i hope to see you soon

Elric
22nd September, 2010, 10:33 PM
sorry to see you stepdown smirnoff,also i known you from the other forums in which you help me a few times
as other members say dont be a stranger and good luck
with your future

patkins
22nd September, 2010, 10:55 PM
Thank you Smirnoff rules for policing the forums and also for the fact that I never had your long finger of the law of DK pointed at me.

Meat-Head
22nd September, 2010, 10:56 PM

Yeah, sound bloke.

Noticed how when PreimarD became mod we " don't " "see" him as much
as we used to - but amazingly quick editing stuff - normally less than 5 mins after it been posted.

See you around Sminoff mate.

.: JaCkPoT :.
22nd September, 2010, 11:32 PM
Smirny cheers for all the moderating you have done for DK

racin-snake
23rd September, 2010, 12:49 AM
glad to see youl still be around mate but......... not so glad to see ya go as a mod
take care mate :wavey:

steppenwolf
23rd September, 2010, 09:30 AM
In my humble opinion this is a real lost but I respect your decision mate. You have always been helpful to everyone. You will stay with us and I am so glad for that. But when I say this is a big lost I think you can't give the power to anyone. Great member like you absolutely deserved it. Hope your replacement will be just as half as good as you. Thanks for everything!

BTW. Devilfish do you really take suggestions for new mod? I have some good solutions ;)

z786
24th September, 2010, 03:22 AM
It is strange seeing you in another colour lol
but you have been a big part of DK, make sure you still stick around mate :D

firestorm
24th September, 2010, 04:45 AM
How about gmb as a mod he lives on here and would be able to mod the night shift

Meat-Head
24th September, 2010, 08:00 AM
How about gmb as a mod he lives on here and would be able to mod the night shift

Good idea, but if somehow will have to be disabled from editing everybodys posts/siggs etc to 'rick-roll' lol

westkill
24th September, 2010, 08:20 AM
yea and would drink the place dry lol throwing his beer cans every were :thefinger: :reddy: lol

gmb45
24th September, 2010, 08:21 AM
yea and would drink the place dry lol throwing his beer cans every were :thefinger: :reddy: lol
hmmmm :embarassed:

krazylegz
24th September, 2010, 09:28 PM
Sorry to hear this bud, u know where we are :)

Dreamer
24th September, 2010, 09:28 PM
glad you're staying around mate.. always been very helpful, you'll be missed by the other Mods I'm sure..! :)

Yeah you said it ops. Smirnoff worked hard as a mod. his modding will be missed.

I know what Smirnoff means when he says " sometimes being a mod isnt the same as being a member ,,,"

you don't get as much time to just enjoy being on the forum because you are keeping an eye on things and moving/editing etc.
Smirnoff can now enjoy being a VIP but I know he will still be reporting stuff when it is necessary. As a lot of our regular members do. We rely a lot on our members helping to run/maintain the forum. without you guys there is no forum. A forum is only as good as it's members :)

big thanks to Smirnoff for all the hard work he put in over the years...
@ Smirnoff....put you're feet up, relax and enjoy yourself. You will be missed as a mod but we are still privelaged to have you as a VIP and you are well respected :)

thered
24th September, 2010, 09:44 PM
hope you still stick around m8 and for what its worth i think you made a good mod you only step in when needed and let people be themselves and express their opinions whether right or wrong

good luck keep in touch

thered
24th September, 2010, 09:59 PM
Smirnoff_Rules has decided to step down as moderator.

P.S. Who should replace him? ;)

to stick my two peneth in for the obvious choice i would say me ( just to mess with boomers posts lol) but as im all over the world on business trips and helping world poverty in my spare time i dont think i can spare the time lol

on a serious note i would say cantona7 cos hes a utd fan obviously and maca58 even though he's scouse they are both two stalwarts of DK been around a while can difuse things and have a balance to their opinions as in they can see things from both angles no matter what side of the fence they sit on

wouldnt go far wrong with either

gmb45's got to be up there too but he would have a full days work just modding his own posts lol