PDA

View Full Version : Taqulla etc, help.

C64
16th April, 2008, 12:38 PM
I appear to have lost loads of channels on my CS, mostly premium movie channels.

Can someone confirm that Digital+ and Canal+ tier their subscriptions as I'm getting all the Digital+ and Canal+ normal stuff yet I'm only getting one Digital + Taquilla movie channel and all the rest are scrambled, it's as thought the card I'm recieving only has the basic package which includes 1 movie channel, I'm recieving all the Canal + stuff EXCEPT the movies aswell.

toto67
16th April, 2008, 01:08 PM
I have been having the same problems m8,I used to get it to before then it stopped working and I am sure he mentioned something about the package the card was on and was trying to get someone who had a better sub for it...
But I get the same channels that clear as you and also find them a bit jumpy

C64
16th April, 2008, 01:12 PM
My channels are perfect, apart from the fact that they just seem to be vanishing completely! lol

My server provides main aim is N*DS, he's got it perfect, no glitching at all and everything is available, but I'm more interested in the foreign (English) stuff like D+ C+ etc.

toto67
16th April, 2008, 01:15 PM
Mines are too m8 ,since he changed over th Cccamd but its the Tequila ones that arent really good,but its only a few that work anyway....Never mind,all them channels on 13e keep me occupied:rock: Educational I must ad lol

Dggrr
18th April, 2008, 01:37 PM
Not getting any PPV stuff anymore on the Spanish or French providers :(