PDA

View Full Version : ALL GONE !!!

stew3030
24th September, 2010, 01:40 PM
Hi Folks.
It seems the inevitable has happened. I'm in the Solihull area and lost a few channels last week but managed to get most back after re-scanning a couple of times. Now apart from 1-5 and news channel they seem to have gone. I'm assuming N3 as we got the new card a few weeks ago. Ive even re-flashed using the December 09 file, but no joy. Ayone else having the same problem?:eek:

andy4
25th September, 2010, 10:11 AM
Hi Folks.
It seems the inevitable has happened. I'm in the Solihull area and lost a few channels last week but managed to get most back after re-scanning a couple of times. Now apart from 1-5 and news channel they seem to have gone. I'm assuming N3 as we got the new card a few weeks ago. Ive even re-flashed using the December 09 file, but no joy. Ayone else having the same problem?:eek:

everyone else in same boat m8 n3 as been rolled out across GB
& there's no fix for n3,until some 10yr old cracks it in between doing their home work lol

rob10080
25th September, 2010, 03:22 PM
hi im in leamington same here

ggcostagg
26th September, 2010, 10:17 AM
yes i am in birmingham and i too lost afew channels rescanned and found all the new hd channels etc etc then a couple of days ago i lost everything bar 1-5 and bbc three is there going to be a new firmware soon
:eek:

MetMan
26th September, 2010, 10:31 AM
yes i am in birmingham and i too lost afew channels rescanned and found all the new hd channels etc etc then a couple of days ago i lost everything bar 1-5 and bbc three is there going to be a new firmware soon
:eek:

no direct fix is likely for n3, have a read around there are alternatives, all at a price though.

sallyann13
27th September, 2010, 01:15 PM
can anyone tell me the codes for Birmingham???
has it gone down for good
my little boy is so upset he cant watch his disney channel after school
can anyone advise me