PDA

View Full Version : this been asked many time what best kit to start

Wideon
25th September, 2010, 09:21 PM
ok

i know this been asked many many time

atm i have a clone kwp and galletto 1260 but there very hit and miss what the best kit to start i really looking to get the file done first ( by a tuner ) so maybe just a slave to start would be ok but looking for the best slave that reads the most ecus or even a good cheap master

i have looked about and i see CMD but is there a clone to start

i have had a look at winols and i see whats to do but looking to start then many buy the software and get the support ofif there is anyone willing to help me contact me .........

i do understand whats needed with in the files and do have a rolling road just looking to get into chip tuneing fully

so any info on the best and good system to start

p.s i all ready have a ladprob+ older programmer but same as the beeprog+ and are very happy taking chips off and putting them back if needed

so please p.m me with any info people have or drop me a post in this thread

thanks

rsibiza
26th September, 2010, 05:21 AM
ok

i know this been asked many many time

atm i have a clone kwp and galletto 1260 but there very hit and miss what the best kit to start i really looking to get the file done first ( by a tuner ) so maybe just a slave to start would be ok but looking for the best slave that reads the most ecus or even a good cheap master

i have looked about and i see CMD but is there a clone to start

i have had a look at winols and i see whats to do but looking to start then many buy the software and get the support ofif there is anyone willing to help me contact me .........

i do understand whats needed with in the files and do have a rolling road just looking to get into chip tuneing fully

so any info on the best and good system to start

p.s i all ready have a ladprob+ older programmer but same as the beeprog+ and are very happy taking chips off and putting them back if needed

so please p.m me with any info people have or drop me a post in this thread

thanks

if is this is ok if anyone selling any second hand kits for reading file like a opican or a CMD or a byteshooter then drop me a p.m if this is wrong then message me and ill remove this request

Hi.

As you say,it has been asked many times.

Take ATM MPPS at chiptuawarehouse.com,youz will get a good master for small amount and all support you need for less than 1500 euro,you will not find cheaper original flasher.

WinOls you will get it from EVC if you send them an Tax registrating nr,as privat user you will not receive it,i tryed and went to VCPowerteam,bought Swiftec software..Support is just great.

For your demand of used tools...DK is no EBAY so will be better remove that part

Wideon
26th September, 2010, 10:55 AM
http://www.chiptunawarehouse.com/ is the link i got it it

it looks very the same as what a clone galletto can do even if there never work propper but i am still trying to read my van and nothing supports it vauxhall vivaro 2.0 NOT THE 1.9 16v

but i dont see a lot that supprts that van

it very strange

rsibiza
27th September, 2010, 02:06 AM
Chiptunawarehouse.com (http://www.chiptunawarehouse.com/) is the link i got it it

it looks very the same as what a clone galletto can do even if there never work propper but i am still trying to read my van and nothing supports it vauxhall vivaro 2.0 NOT THE 1.9 16v

it very strange

:congrats::congrats:Youre kidding...comparing original MPPS with cloned Galetto:congrats::congrats:

rsibiza
27th September, 2010, 02:11 AM
Chiptunawarehouse.com (http://www.chiptunawarehouse.com/) is the link i got it it

it very strange

In your first Post you dont mention yourer trying to read a vauxhall...you ask for good tool...etc...

There cars existing which dont exists in carlists...you may need try with drivers from opel...or desolder flash from ecu