PDA

View Full Version : Washing machine stopped working

femmym
25th September, 2010, 09:26 PM
my washing machine stopped working this afternoon , the dial got stuck on 10 minutes and wouldnt move or drain off and it was making this buzzing noise has does any1 know what the problem might be please help thankyou sorry forgot to say my washing machine is a whirlpool 5726 1400 .

racin-snake
25th September, 2010, 10:25 PM
might be a coin or a bra wire in the pump rotor
common to stop the pump rotating and if the water dont drain it will stop program

patkins
25th September, 2010, 11:32 PM
Could be your filter is blocked from fluff.
Filter is usually located towards bottom of front of machine behind a round or square door.
Problem is that the machine is full of water so you should try to find someway of catching the water or chanelling it away from your machine before you open the filter aperatus located behind said door.
Whirlpool are or can be a troublesome make.

femmym
26th September, 2010, 06:48 AM
i have managed to drain the water out i had to open the door , i will have a look at the might be a coin or a bra wire in the pump rotor
common to stop the pump rotating and if the water dont drain it will stop program and Could be your filter is blocked from fluff.
Filter is usually located towards bottom of front of machine behind a round or square door.
Problem is that the machine is full of water so you should try to find someway of catching the water or chanelling it away from your machine before you open the filter aperatus located behind said door.
Whirlpool are or can be a troublesome make

patkins
26th September, 2010, 10:11 PM
i have managed to drain the water out i had to open the door , i will have a look at the might be a coin or a bra wire in the pump rotor
common to stop the pump rotating and if the water dont drain it will stop program and Could be your filter is blocked from fluff.
Whirlpool are or can be a troublesome make
Is it just me or is there an echo in here?

manxspud
26th September, 2010, 10:15 PM
Its not just me then lol

@manx

Bulld0g
26th September, 2010, 10:15 PM
lol seems like

ste6106
27th September, 2010, 08:05 AM
When mine breaks down I give her a slap...... lol

miomao
27th September, 2010, 02:31 PM
io non parlo inglese, ma cosa c'entra la lavatrice qui?

Grizz
27th September, 2010, 02:37 PM
io non parlo inglese, ma cosa c'entra la lavatrice qui?

io non parlo italiano, ma la lavatrice ? rotta. lol

benvenuti a DK

jcgrumbles
3rd December, 2010, 08:13 PM
Christ,ive went dyslexic

Joh67
6th January, 2011, 07:10 PM
Check pump. Is something is stuck in it, the washing program stops.

liviumaxtv
25th November, 2017, 06:20 AM
Hello!
I have a problem with my Whirlpool awt 7125/1 washing machine. For a few days he no longer wants to enter the centrifuge, wash his platoon, turn the cuvette to the left and right, evacuate the water, and when he gets to the squeeze he does not do anything, just wait until he stops. Annoying is that it does not give any error code. Can someone help me? Thank you.