PDA

View Full Version : bulsat official reciever

footycard steve
26th September, 2010, 08:24 PM
hi,has anyone else got one of these official bulsat recievers it looks more like an old fashioned radio alarm clock and very lightweight? after weeks of advice seeking i ended up with one and got my dish re-aligned to enable 39 east but they put the dish at the top of a 2 metre poll with 1 t&k holding the bottom foot,for a few days a got a handfull of channels then suddenly more cleared tv1000,novasport,eurosport2 etc but not the hbo channels or cinemax. i got a full weekends viewing then the high winds started on the monday and by the wednesday the pole and dish were hanging off the wall ! dish has now been re-sited and fixed at 39 east checked the channels novasport fine so happy days but 1 hour later no picture and yet i now get hbo and cinemax but lost the sport! i get on screen messages but its all in greek so i've no idea what its saying plus all the on screen menus also in greek. i have tried unplugging it and leaving it a while and removing the smart card but dish was set up on tuesday and i've still not got the novasport etc back. does anyone have any ideas or an english manual? its all greek to me!

Manic01
27th September, 2010, 09:51 AM
Bulgarian not Greek lol

footycard steve
27th September, 2010, 06:45 PM
i know its a bulgarian package but the words look greek the satellite is hellasat?
just done a search of the bulgarian alphabet and yes it probably is,

plamen.1973
27th September, 2010, 07:05 PM
My friend I am bulgarian and Ihave that receiver.What is says on display?

footycard steve
27th September, 2010, 09:44 PM
My friend I am bulgarian and Ihave that receiver.What is says on display?
hi,message pops up on screen with words like Kapta byncatkom
be3 Aoctbn

then message flashes
be3 abohameht 33 ycnyrara
message is only flashing on screen for 1 or 2 seconds so i might have missed a letter plus i'm using english keyboard, constant message in red bar in bottom of screen says -
Kahanbt e koAnpah

does this make any sense to you?

footycard steve
29th September, 2010, 09:19 PM
its an official bulsat viewing card i'm using red,blue,purple in colour does anyone know if it will work in any other reciever?

Manic01
30th September, 2010, 09:56 AM
If it's not Irdeto card and it's bulcrypt card you will need official receiver.

plamen.1973
30th September, 2010, 10:34 PM
First message:No subsription to watch that channel.
Second: scmable channel.
No all channels you can wacht.I mean they have differant packages .

footycard steve
2nd October, 2010, 11:26 AM
its strange how it was clear when hbo etc were not and now i have hbo and not the sports.

plamen.1973
2nd October, 2010, 12:49 PM
When they change keys you can watch everything about 2-3 weeks free then they scrambled again.To watch HBO and HBO Comedy you have to pay a little bit extra.
For Film+ you need to pay when you want to watch by pressing OK buttom.
My suggetions and my opinion is throw away that receiver and buy Technomate.

footycard steve
10th October, 2010, 01:58 PM
i have film+ all of the time shows a lot of tennis and formula 1,so a key change would affect an official card also?

plamen.1973
10th October, 2010, 08:47 PM
yes,mate.depens how much is cost your package?If is exspensive about 150 pound will no effect your channels