PDA

View Full Version : A780 - Getting back missing channels.

dayharra
27th September, 2010, 09:40 AM
I have just set up the KV A780. No problems there.
I would just like to know if you have missing channels (e.g. Racing UK, Gold and a few music channels). Do I have to re scan the box in order to get these channels back on or do I just leave the box on stand by and they will come back on automatically??
Also on the KV A780 do you get the live PPV channel to watch the boxing?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

speedynn3
27th September, 2010, 11:17 AM
i would like to know about the missing channel problem as i am also missing channels...ive tried rescanning but they are still missing

hatchet
27th September, 2010, 11:56 AM
Its obvious that the server for those channels must be down, or they never had them in the 1st place?

tabletop
27th September, 2010, 04:39 PM
Hi there, same here, eden,s*y2, gold, all ~~~~, and some music, all showing high quality signal but wont open, had them a few wks ago but not good quality, not too bothered as all the rest ok with good s&g. Is maintenance ongoing?

gibbo1471
27th September, 2010, 05:13 PM
there is still maintainance on the server still should be back on by tonight just put in power search mode tonight and should be ok in morning mine are down as well espn went donw earlier but back on thanks

DW190
30th September, 2010, 09:18 PM
I have just set up the KV A780. No problems there.
I would just like to know if you have missing channels (e.g. Racing UK, Gold and a few music channels). Do I have to re scan the box in order to get these channels back on or do I just leave the box on stand by and they will come back on automatically??
Also on the KV A780 do you get the live PPV channel to watch the boxing?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

PPV will only come live when there is something on. Whoever is feeding the server may sub to it when there is something scheduled.

tabletop
1st October, 2010, 09:10 PM
All channels back on hope it lasts, what I dont understand is Im in w london, Im using id 41052 which is Ashford in Kent, its the only one that works, strange but I dont care. Thanks.