PDA

View Full Version : 16e signal quality

bosvelt
27th September, 2010, 01:22 PM
i added 16e sat to list but cant seem to get above 20% signal quality(level 90%+) when i add tranponders i get nothing any ideas? using tm5400ci+ 90cm motorised dish.

dick b
27th September, 2010, 02:13 PM
yeah 16E can be tricky and needs spot on alignment adjusting the lnb focus can also help I had to move it as far from the dish as I could on a 1mt televes for best results but still only get 66% on the tring TP 11.283H 27500 on my TM6800HD.vizion+ is a FTA channel good for setting up.I"v also got a spiderbox that seems more sensitive as I can get good results on all the tring and digitalb channels ,where as the TM will only pick up the tring.it seems to vary box to box as an old tm1000d I"v got will pick more up than than the 6800.

I"v just had a play with the TM and can now pickup digitalb at 56% and will try some more.

bosvelt
27th September, 2010, 02:24 PM
about the spider box, any good? a few friends have ordered them, are they easy to setup?

dick b
27th September, 2010, 02:40 PM
about the spider box, any good? a few friends have ordered them, are they easy to setup?

yeah,I get on ok with mine and had no trouble with setup,though reading through some of the forums a lot have had teething probs with them but you never know what they have tried to do them.I"ll PM you on them.