PDA

View Full Version : Remove FAP on Marelli 1.3 MultiJet 75/90hp

Pages : [1] 2

teoturo
28th September, 2010, 08:39 AM
I see lots of posts about FAP removing for 1.3mjet Marelli ECUs, I see many people say "there's a sw" or "it can be done" or "I do" but I see nobody says how to get informations about.

Can somebody explain how people who remove FAP operate on Marelli ECUs as the unique sw for DPF/FAP is EcuSafe and it does'nt do anything on Marellis?

Thanks a lot :eating:

banetv
28th September, 2010, 09:48 AM
You are right. Ecusafe not work with 1.3mjet Marelli flash. What can we do? Any other sw?

teoturo
29th September, 2010, 12:40 PM
:hmmmm2: Nobody ?

ipejasinovic
29th September, 2010, 01:29 PM
Next week, probably, we will know something more.

teoturo
29th September, 2010, 03:36 PM
Next week, probably, we will know something more.

Keep me informed because I'm interested :wavey:

jolidj
29th September, 2010, 06:23 PM
You open the ecu....i dont now were is the file correct.

teoturo
30th September, 2010, 04:23 PM
You open the ecu....i dont now were is the file correct.

Joli Joli per forza apri la Ecu... ma per Marelli non esiste ancora un sw in grado di individuare tutte le gestioni e le soglie di intervento del FAP.
Teo

jolidj
30th September, 2010, 07:22 PM
Exsist the sw but i dont have it.
per poco tempo :) :)
for short time

jolidj
30th September, 2010, 07:24 PM
anather image

teoturo
5th October, 2010, 09:39 AM
It seems with last archive EcuSafe makes also 1.3mjet... did somebocy try? File after deFAP is really strange.

rossoelab
6th October, 2010, 09:07 AM
It seems with last archive EcuSafe makes also 1.3mjet... did somebocy try? File after deFAP is really strange.

ciao :wavey:
ho capito bene teoturo?.....ecusafe ora pu? disabilitare il dpf sui marelli???? ho un cliente con dobl? 1.3mj a cui devo eliminare il dpf. avevo aperto anche un post tempo fa.
mi puoi aiutare?
grazie!

hello
I understand teoturo ?..... ecusafe can now disable the dpf on marelli?? I have a client with Dobl? 1.3mj that I have to delete the dpf. I also opened a post long ago.
can you help me?
thanks!

rossoelab
6th October, 2010, 09:34 AM
da quello che si dice effettivamente la versione 1.9.3.1 ha protocollo 1.3mj ma ancora non funziona bene:boring:

from what it actually says the version 1.9.3.1 has 1.3mj protocol but still not working properly

kugglefischer
6th October, 2010, 08:03 PM

no!!!
it dosnt work.............with any version of ecusafe.......
any input will be appreciated,

K:wavey:

bazare
7th October, 2010, 06:24 PM
if anyone can provide a damos for this ecu I will try to do it manually. I also need to do this for a fiat doblo 1.3

banetv
7th October, 2010, 07:29 PM
There are originals

nicamarcos
7th October, 2010, 08:04 PM
anather image

It is EXAMINER screenshot? :)

rossoelab
8th October, 2010, 09:16 AM
if anyone can provide a damos for this ecu I will try to do it manually. I also need to do this for a fiat doblo 1.3

original file dobl? 1.3mj DPF
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XGQMHWFS)

banetv
8th October, 2010, 11:07 AM
original file dobl? 1.3mj DPF
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XGQMHWFS)
In this map is DPF "on" or remap to "off"?

banetv
8th October, 2010, 11:17 AM
I try to remap DPF and ERG. You try it in the car.

rossoelab
8th October, 2010, 11:42 AM
In this map is DPF "on" or remap to "off"?

this map is DPF "on" (originale)

rossoelab
8th October, 2010, 11:54 AM
I try to remap DPF and ERG. You try it in the car.

egr on this map is "on"

rossoelab
14th October, 2010, 08:39 PM
file dobl? off dpf off egr
no test
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DI2NKNWQ)

rossoelab
14th October, 2010, 08:51 PM
ecusafe 1.9.3.1 su marelli 1.3 rimuove solo dalla flasch
qualcuno s? come rimuovere le rigenerazioni che sono nella e2prom?

ecusafe 1.9.3.1 on marelli 1.3 removes only the Flasch
Does anyone know how to remove the regenerations that are in the E2PROM?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O340KTV5)

thanks

pawliukazz
15th October, 2010, 07:35 AM
ecusafe 1.9.3.1 su marelli 1.3 rimuove solo dalla flasch
qualcuno s? come rimuovere le rigenerazioni che sono nella e2prom?

ecusafe 1.9.3.1 on marelli 1.3 removes only the Flasch
Does anyone know how to remove the regenerations that are in the E2PROM?

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O340KTV5)

thanks
In som cases it does not need to remove from eprom, it reprograms flash file, so ecu itself removes it from eprom...

rossoelab
15th October, 2010, 08:56 AM
In som cases it does not need to remove from eprom, it reprograms flash file, so ecu itself removes it from eprom...

in the serial EEPROM are the calculations of motor starts for regeneration
correct me if I'm wrong

nella serial eprom ci sono i calcoli degli avviamenti del motore per le rigenerazioni
correggetemi se sbaglio

pawliukazz
15th October, 2010, 09:19 AM
Not in all ecus, i don't know about mjd 1.3

rossoelab
15th October, 2010, 09:29 AM
Not in all ecus, i don't know about mjd 1.3

applies only to marelli 1.3mjd

vale solo per i marelli 1.3mjd

crackintosh
16th October, 2010, 10:41 AM
Today I made with ECUsafe one Fiat Doblo 2007 1.3 MultiJet ECU MJD 6F3.D1 with NO sucess.
Version:
ECU: MARELLI Fiat/Opel 1.3 MJ+
ECU HW: 03R/3455-D182
ECU SW: 51839150
ECUSafe made some patches in Flash but I think need some changes in EEPROM too.
Regeneration is still begin after 20-30 min, with white smoke.
But with no CHECK light and no power loss. DPF was removed. Yehhhh... lost time...
Attached is ORI file and without DPF. Please help me...

pawliukazz
16th October, 2010, 11:48 AM
Today I made with ECUsafe one Fiat Doblo 2007 1.3 MultiJet ECU MJD 6F3.D1 win NO sucess.
Version:
ECU: MARELLI Fiat/Opel 1.3 MJ+
ECU HW: 03R/3455-D182
ECU SW: 51839150
ECUSafe made some patches in Flash but I think need some changes in EEPROM too.
Regeneration is still begin after 20-30 min, with white smoke.
But with no CHECK light and no power loss. DPF was removed. Yehhhh... lost time...
Attached is ORI file and without DPF. Please help me...
where is the problem? no check light and no power loss - everything is ok, now you have to remove dpf filter itself mechanically...

I didn't understand about regeneration though...

crackintosh
16th October, 2010, 11:56 AM
The problem is white smoke every 30 min (regeneration is still enabled...)! I allready removed DPF filter mechanically... Car start and works ok... but after some times car begin to smoke (white) and I believe that the regeneration has started!

tsubby
16th October, 2010, 02:30 PM
The problem is white smoke every 30 min (regeneration is still enabled...)! I allready removed DPF filter mechanically... Car start and works ok... but after some times car begin to smoke (white) and I believe that the regeneration has started!

It seems that the fault warning on DPF error is disabled, but the regeneration process still starts.

The warning and the limp mode is linked to the DPF difference pressure, but the start of the regeneration is based on a calculated value (DPF soot quantity), not on the measured pressure difference.

So you should disactivate either the start of regeneration process or set the soot quantity to a fixed low value.

This is the theory what I read on this issue and recognised on testing this type of good and defective cars. But I don't know how to make it in praxis.

crackintosh
16th October, 2010, 03:29 PM
So you should disactivate either the start of regeneration process or set the soot quantity to a fixed low value.

Ok.. But how to do that? Examiner or FiatECUscan can do that?

rappttor
16th October, 2010, 05:13 PM
regeneration process will be followed by high egt temp, wich is easy to see, so if you think you still have regeneration, check this out, dont relie only on the presence of the white smoke...

crackintosh
16th October, 2010, 05:23 PM
Yep! White smoke have a very high temp!!!

rossoelab
16th October, 2010, 06:48 PM
regeneration process will be followed by high egt temp, wich is easy to see, so if you think you still have regeneration, check this out, dont relie only on the presence of the white smoke...

simulate a lower temperature could disable the regeneration?

crackintosh
16th October, 2010, 07:50 PM
I don't think so... Let's compare this process as in AUDI EDC16. FLASH is patched, but if you didn't patch the EEPROM soot content percentage, the car still try to regenerate DPF. I think in this MJD ECU is the same process... Need to reduce soot ash conetent of DPF stored in EEPROM.

tsubby
16th October, 2010, 08:26 PM
Ok.. But how to do that? Examiner or FiatECUscan can do that?
No. But with Examiner you can see the percentage of DPF.

If it is over 70-80%, the ECU wants to make the regeneration. Of course if your DPF is empty it will never reach the 600 C, the extra fuel only goes in the engine oil and causes a higher consumption.

tsubby
16th October, 2010, 08:32 PM
simulate a lower temperature could disable the regeneration?
No.

The ECU starts the regenaration if the coolant is over 80-85 C. But simulating lower coolant temperature could create lots of other problems.

The regeneration process is effective if the exhaust gas is around 580-600C. If it is lower, the ECU injects big amount of fuel (partially even in exhaust stroke) to reach this exhaust gas temperature.

A simulation of HIGH temperature could solve this problem (with a little electronic, that some minutes after the engine start simulates a 5 minute 600C at the DPF temperature sensor. So the ECU would say OK, regenaration completed.

But if you put a resistor to have constantly 600C will trigger a fault.

tsubby
16th October, 2010, 08:34 PM
I don't think so... Let's compare this process as in AUDI EDC16. FLASH is patched, but if you didn't patch the EEPROM soot content percentage, the car still try to regenerate DPF. I think in this MJD ECU is the same process... Need to reduce soot ash conetent of DPF stored in EEPROM.
Yes, that would be the best solution, but how can you do it?

Or other way to modify the EEPROM and set a lower temperature for the regeneration (200-250C can be reached without problems)

crackintosh
16th October, 2010, 08:59 PM
I think that the only one sollution is to modify EEPROM content and set the ash soot content equal to 0%...

tsubby
16th October, 2010, 09:02 PM
I think that the only one sollution is to modify EEPROM content and set the ash soot content equal to 0%...
OK, but this is constantly updated by the ECU itself with a calculated value.
This parameter can be set to a constant value?

crackintosh
16th October, 2010, 09:18 PM
If Flash is patched then I think this value will remain forever = 0%

rossoelab
16th October, 2010, 09:23 PM
OK, but this is constantly updated by the ECU itself with a calculated value.
This parameter can be set to a constant value?

Few people in Italy are able to disable the regeneration in the serial eprom ..... but for now it remains a secret !!!!!!!

but there are those who sell the module: www.powerking.it

rossoelab
16th October, 2010, 09:32 PM
Yes, that would be the best solution, but how can you do it?

Or other way to modify the EEPROM and set a lower temperature for the regeneration (200-250C can be reached without problems)

200-250C set the regeneration does not eliminate the smoke ......:hmmmm2:

rossoelab
17th October, 2010, 02:31 AM
Is there any expert that helps us understand how to remove the serial eprom mjd in regeneration? :hmmmm2:
thank you very much

tsubby
17th October, 2010, 08:32 AM
Few people in Italy are able to disable the regeneration in the serial eprom ..... but for now it remains a secret !!!!!!!

but there are those who sell the module: www.powerking.it (http://www.powerking.it)
Yes, they sell a module, that simulates what I wrote above:

italian link: PowerKing - Moduli Aggiuntivi - Kit Specifico per 1.3 MultiJet (http://www.powerking.it/modules/moduliaggiuntivi/index.php?cid=34)
The english link is still in italian.

and they state (that is the problem described in the previous posts), that in 1.3 mjt the regeneration dispite of the modified flash still remains active:

italian link: PowerKing - Moduli Aggiuntivi - Emulatore FAP/DPF PK43 (http://www.powerking.it/modules/moduliaggiuntivi/index.php?cid=18)
english link has different content, only in italian speaks about 1.3 mjt problem: http://www.powerking.it/modules/moduliaggiuntivi/index.php?cid=18&lang=english (http://www.powerking.it/modules/moduliaggiuntivi/index.php?cid=18&lang=english)

But I don trust very much in this company:
They say, that Grande Punto 1.3 mjt 90CV has Bosch injection: PowerKing - Moduli Aggiuntivi - Esplora il Nostro Catalogo - 1.3 MJT 16v 90cv (http://www.powerking.it/modules/works/index.php?marca=28&modello=29&potenza=38)

crackintosh
18th October, 2010, 01:51 PM
Today I received the e-mail from A. Ti Service - Turbo, Accessori, Elettronica (http://www.atiservice.eu:)
"Good morning,
It’s not possible to remove the DPF by ECU, because 1.3 engines have a lot of problems, so it is not enough to delete DPF from ecu. This car has got the DPF regenerations, mileage regenerations and regenerations based on the way you drive. "

rossoelab
18th October, 2010, 06:20 PM
Today I received the e-mail from A. Ti Service - Turbo, Accessori, Elettronica (http://www.atiservice.eu:)
"Good morning,
It?s not possible to remove the DPF by ECU, because 1.3 engines have a lot of problems, so it is not enough to delete DPF from ecu. This car has got the DPF regenerations, mileage regenerations and regenerations based on the way you drive. "

:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2:
I wait for answer and also details on how the 'anti emulator regeneration
I will let you know

banetv
18th October, 2010, 06:45 PM
For this Service is "problem" that 1.3mjt can't pached "This car has got the DPF regenerations, mileage regenerations and regenerations based on the way you drive. " For me is ok.

crackintosh
19th October, 2010, 05:35 PM
2 BANETV: Did you solve the problem? How?

rossoelab
19th October, 2010, 05:47 PM
I received e-mail from the powerking...
the question
The kit specifically for 1.3mj solve the problem of
regeneration?
have said YES
but it is not absolutely true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a friend installed the kit but the car keeps white smoking after a few km

banetv
19th October, 2010, 06:05 PM
2 BANETV: Did you solve the problem? How?
No, I didn't. But i have no problem, my punto1.3mjt work properly to now - 102000km. I said that is ok Marelli's protection(regeration of DPF, Mileage...). Our patch is HOAX of ECU. But we need it sometime...

rossoelab
19th October, 2010, 06:20 PM
No, I didn't. But i have no problem, my punto1.3mjt work properly to now - 102000km. I said that is ok Marelli's protection(regeration of DPF, Mileage...). Our patch is HOAX of ECU. But we need it sometime...

has removed the regeneration in the serial eprom?

crackintosh
20th October, 2010, 04:06 AM
With FitaEcuScan I can see one interesting parameter in actual data:
- CAR TYPE: with DPF

That mean - DPF is optional and can be removed via one or few bytes in EEPROM.

tsubby
20th October, 2010, 07:40 AM
I received e-mail from the powerking...
the question
The kit specifically for 1.3mj solve the problem of
regeneration?
have said YES
but it is not absolutely true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a friend installed the kit but the car keeps white smoking after a few km
Yes, it keeps smoking because this kit simulates the regeneration process: the problem is when the DPF is removed, that the DPF never reaches the 600C, so the extra fuel injection runs for a long time and causes the white smoke. The simulator (I think - because we have created similar simulators to cheat the ECU) should make a false temperature (around 600c) signal, so the ECU thinks, regeneration is running, and after some minutes stops the process. So you also have the extra injection and the white smoke, but only for a limited time.
But this is the theory, because I did not test this simulator. You can check it the following way: connect some kind of tester, select exhaust temperature, start with the car and check, whether after start up the temperature goes high (over 550C) for some minutes. If yes, this thing tries to simulate a regeneration process.

bazare
20th October, 2010, 09:32 PM
With FitaEcuScan I can see one interesting parameter in actual data:
- CAR TYPE: with DPF

That mean - DPF is optional and can be removed via one or few bytes in EEPROM.
I don't think it is so easy. Information about regeneration are stored in two memories.

mx12
21st October, 2010, 11:16 PM
ECUSAFE remove FAP

but must be removed mechanically fap also because otherwise it gets blocked

rappttor
22nd October, 2010, 12:57 PM
some cars requiers to unmount the sensors with/without pulling the plug to work, test it first, and then phisically remove the fap..

rappttor
22nd October, 2010, 01:00 PM
I don't think it is so easy. Information about regeneration are stored in two memories.

the rgeneration algo can be stored in the flash and the presence of this process in the eeprom, so, yes it can be used both memories, and for deactivation will have to attack one or both. it's not simple, as you said, and test must be made...but i think it is possible, just a matter of time.

banetv
22nd October, 2010, 03:44 PM
ECUSAFE remove FAP

but must be removed mechanically fap also because otherwise it gets blocked
We write abouth 1.3mjt. Ecusfe NOT WORK with 1.3mjt. Until today not exist way to real remove FAP on Marelly. We was tested some maps but - nothing.

rossoelab
22nd October, 2010, 11:25 PM
We write abouth 1.3mjt. Ecusfe NOT WORK with 1.3mjt. Until today not exist way to real remove FAP on Marelly. We was tested some maps but - nothing.

there is a way to disable the regeneration in the serial eprom
Only few people know how to do

Who can help us?

rossoelab
25th October, 2010, 06:16 PM
I tried to do a comparison with serial eprom car without dpf to figure out where to intervene
but the test failed

crackintosh
26th October, 2010, 05:36 AM
2 rossoelab: Do you have full MPC+FLASH+EEPROM from ECU without DPF? Please upload them... I'll test it today, or may be I'll found the gold point in eeprom.

rossoelab
26th October, 2010, 09:04 AM
2 rossoelab: Do you have full MPC+FLASH+EEPROM from ECU without DPF? Please upload them... I'll test it today, or may be I'll found the gold point in eeprom.

hello friend
thanks to the availability

crackintosh
26th October, 2010, 09:23 AM
Did you try to upload full with NoDPF to car with DPF ?

rossoelab
26th October, 2010, 09:44 AM
Did you try to upload full with NoDPF to car with DPF ?

I tried the full point and ypsilon
but does not work

crackintosh
26th October, 2010, 10:51 AM
I think I know how to solve problem:
http://www.magnetimarelli-checkstar.fr/get/58/268/CAT_CALCULATEURS_072010.pdf

There you can see that Part.No 51839150 MJD6F3D1 Calcul. injection Diesel pour FIAT FIAT Doblo'(Rst')1.3 MJTD(85cv) DPF (Euro4/EOBD) da 5/2008 have DPF

but Part.No 51805371 is for the same car but without DPF

I checked all googles but did't find fullBDM for MJD 6F3.D4 that work without DPF... may be somebody have... :hmmmm2:

rossoelab
26th October, 2010, 11:17 AM

There you can see that Part.No 51839150 MJD6F3D1 Calcul. injection Diesel pour FIAT FIAT Doblo'(Rst')1.3 MJTD(85cv) DPF (Euro4/EOBD) da 5/2008 have DPF

I checked all googles but did't find fullBDM for MJD 6F3.D4 that work without DPF... may be somebody have... :hmmmm2:

I find complete
FIAT Doblo'(Rst')1.3MJTD(75cv) Euro4/EOBD (da 5/2007) 51805371
I will let you know

if anyone has this complete file can put here?
thanks

tsubby
26th October, 2010, 12:20 PM

The problem is with trials that the DPF version has 85CV, without only 75CV. And as far as I remember the DPF version has variable geometry turbo, the other fix turbo.
Also if you check other versions (es. Grande Punto 90CV), the version without DPF has lambda probe.
So it is not so easy to load a different version or compare the contents of the with and without DPF versions.

crackintosh
26th October, 2010, 01:33 PM
2 Tsubby: The lambda probe is more simple to install - the ECU have the same HW version... only SW is different.
Yep... VGT is instaled on DPF-on engines ... Yehhh

tsubby
26th October, 2010, 01:48 PM
2 Tsubby: " the DPF version has variable geometry turbo" - Yep! But VGT are installed only on engines JTD 1.9 and higher... The lambda probe is more simple to install - the ECU have the same HW version... only SW is different.
No, variable geometry turbo is installed on the 90CV Grande Punto 1.3 Multijet (100% sure), and I think also on Doblo 85CV. But I will check.
To install a lambda is not so easy, because this versions are equipped with wide range lambda probes. So you have to connect 5 wires in the ECU and install a modified exhaust pipe for the sensor.

rossoelab
26th October, 2010, 01:49 PM
now control schemes of the various versions
thanks

crackintosh
26th October, 2010, 02:10 PM
I found in Autodata schematics for 1.3 Multijet 85HP with DPF and without: Bold are diferences:

K143 AC compressor clutch relay
S369 AC refrigerant quadruple pressure switch
B138 Accelerator pedal position (APP) sensor
S13 Brake pedal position (BPP) switch
B132 Camshaft position (CMP) sensor
S258 Clutch pedal position (CPP) switch
CAN Controller area network (data bus)
B54 Crankshaft position (CKP) sensor
X1 Data link connector (DLC)
A130 Diagnostic module
B232 Diesel particulate filter (DPF) pressure sensor - must be removed
K46 Engine control (EC) relay
A35 Engine control module (ECM)
K12-I Engine coolant blower motor relay 1
K12-II Engine coolant blower motor relay 2
B24 Engine coolant temperature (ECT) sensor
H63 Engine malfunction indicator lamp (MIL)
S389 Engine oil pressure switch
Y28 Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) solenoid
B131 Exhaust gas temperature sensor - must be removed
Y63 Fuel pressure regulator control solenoid - must be removed
M12 Fuel pump (FP)
K20 Fuel pump (FP) relay
Y170 Fuel rail pressure (FRP) control valve
B186 Fuel rail pressure (FRP) sensor
B31 Fuel temperature sensor
B82 Fuel/water separator sensor
X28-II Fuse box/relay plate, engine bay
X28-I Fuse box/relay plate, fascia
R5 Glow plug
A104 Glow plug control module
H25 Glow plug warning lamp
B72 Heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) - must be installed
15 Ignition switch - ignition ON
A162 Immobilizer control module
S39 Inertia fuel shut-off (IFS) switch
Y3 Injector
A5 Instrument panel
A75 Instrumentation control module
B25 Intake air temperature (IAT) sensor
B30 Mass air flow (MAF) sensor
A11 Multifunction control module
B193 Turbocharger (TC) boost air temperature sensor
B105 Turbocharger (TC) boost pressure sensor - remove just T-sensor
Y68 Turbocharger (TC) wastegate regulating valve - remove and live in open state wastegate valve - fix it.
B33 Vehicle speed sensor (VSS)

tsubby
26th October, 2010, 09:42 PM
B105 Turbocharger (TC) boost pressure sensor - remove just T-sensor
Y68 Turbocharger (TC) wastegate regulating valve - remove and live in open state wastegate valve - fix it.
B33 Vehicle speed sensor (VSS)

Be careful:

I checked, the turbo of of the Doblo 85CV is a variable geometry type.

So be careful, it doesn't have wastegate valve, but moving palettes, and can be regulated only via vacuum.

Extract from Service Informations:

"1.3 Multijet ENGINES
All the 1.3 Multijet (75/85 CV) engines are requipped with new generation Multijet Common Rail injection systems. As is known, this system represents the most technologically advanced solution for controlling high injection pressures, independently from the engine rotation speed and the quantities of fuel injected. The engine management is capable of introducing small quantities of fuel with the main injection (the quantity of fuel injected to provide the performance requested by the driver), guaranteeing particularly smooth operation of the engine in all situations. The adoption of an electrically activated EGR valve, managed directly by the engine management system, the use of an exhaust gas recirculation cooling system and a catalytic converter make it possible to guarantee that the new CEE PHASE 4 emission limits are met.
Combustion system
Modified shape intake manifolds are adopted which allow an increase in the air flow capacity improving volumetric efficiency at high speeds.
EGR
The EGR system is also equipped with a sophisticated cooling system that is designed to help in reaching the CEE PHASE 4 emission limits.
Turbocharger
A variable geometry turbocharger is fitted."

crackintosh
27th October, 2010, 06:17 AM
2 tsubby: Yep, I agree with you. This is the big problem :hmmmm2:
AutoZine Technical School - Engine (http://www.autozine.org/technical_school/engine/tech_engine_3.htm#VTG)

banetv
27th October, 2010, 05:03 PM
We not talk aboth 1.3mjt engine then abouth 1.3mjt MARELLI's ecu. Be very, very carefuly. This is ver dificult ecu. It store dump in memory and processor but not in same tima. Because that it has property to recovery data. This ecu receive ONLY its identify dump to flash. If you make any mistake in dump and flash it via OBD2, ecu may be blocked. Without possible to recovery. Then you must remove it from car and flash direct to processor on board (this processor can't remove). You must have virgin flash. Very dangerous for experiment. I have bad experieence with this ecu.

rossoelab
30th October, 2010, 03:25 AM
I have a guinea pig on which I can control experiment
I do have 4 months with negative tests on the car to figure out how to disable the regeneration in the serial eprom
but I do not give up ...
but it is possible that no one can explain me how?
In this forum there is nobody who knows how to do this?

tuningschool
9th November, 2010, 01:52 PM
someone....but is very difficult to post here....;)

chiptunerkft
15th November, 2010, 02:35 PM
It is possible to disable fap on 1.3MJ and serial eprom not needed for it.

crackintosh
15th November, 2010, 02:49 PM
Please tell me how? I made with ECUSafe but every 400-500km I must reset DPF ash content to 0% with FiatEcuScan.

banetv
16th November, 2010, 10:25 AM
It is possible to disable fap on 1.3MJ and serial eprom not needed for it.
You try it, or it is your mind?

chiptunerkft
18th November, 2010, 06:25 AM
You try it, or it is your mind?

Yes I've made some and works well.

rossoelab
18th November, 2010, 10:39 AM

hi
could you please remove dpf?
thank you very much

yas200979
21st November, 2010, 10:26 PM
How you have made?

dolphin123
24th November, 2010, 12:09 PM
hello
Can you check this file with the doblo 1.3mjet , Mpps ?
DPF ecusafe to unload.

please help me.:wavey:

rossoelab
24th November, 2010, 09:57 PM
hello
Can you check this file with the doblo 1.3mjet , Mpps ?
DPF ecusafe to unload.

please help me.:wavey:

not just remove the flash dpf
read previous posts ....
regenerations are in the serial eprom

ktronic95
1st December, 2010, 11:07 PM
Hello guys how many bytes need to tamper with the 2ep?

sa80libero
3rd December, 2010, 08:17 PM
se si inserisce un file della eeprom di un altra ecu sensa dpf e si scodifica si risolve il problema?

banetv
3rd December, 2010, 08:40 PM
Maybe help you but no understand. Please english.

rossoelab
4th December, 2010, 02:39 AM
se si inserisce un file della eeprom di un altra ecu sensa dpf e si scodifica si risolve il problema?
purtoppo no!!!
unfortunately no!!!

sa80libero
4th December, 2010, 10:39 AM
If you insert another eeprom file without the ecu immo off dpf and Solve the Problem?

rossoelab
10th December, 2010, 11:55 PM
anyone has any news ?....
I need help to remove the dpf this Doblo
can you help me please?

scs-mem
14th December, 2010, 10:34 PM
can you help me please?

I think is soon for get help free.
U must wait new 2011

soundnavigator
16th December, 2010, 10:36 AM
can you help me please?

Try this file ( not use ECUSafe ) and report me ( pass in PM ) . Do not forget to press THANKS .

Best regards.

0.33liter
16th December, 2010, 10:47 AM
soundnavigator (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/201467-soundnavigator/) can you help me with this file ?

Big thank you in advance!

soundnavigator
16th December, 2010, 01:43 PM
Hi. This is the same file as above.

crackintosh
16th December, 2010, 02:17 PM
2 soundnavigator: Please help me to disable FAP (DPF). Thank you.

soundnavigator
16th December, 2010, 02:56 PM
Test first, please.

Best regards.

crackintosh
16th December, 2010, 03:36 PM
Test first, please.
Send me pass in PM

tachonow
16th December, 2010, 11:52 PM
Opel Astra H 1.3 MJD with ecu 6JF have the same solution ?

bazare
17th December, 2010, 11:10 PM
astra H 1.3 can be done only by BDM right?

chiptunerkft
18th December, 2010, 03:29 PM
Opel Astra H 1.3 MJD with ecu 6JF have the same solution ?

Pls post the file I will check it.On Opel MJ can be done too.

rossoelab
18th December, 2010, 09:15 PM
From what I know
the opel 1.3 mj no one knows how to disable the dpf

bazare
18th December, 2010, 09:25 PM
@crackintosh ... mate is the file working? we are all waiting for a DPF off solution that really works.

crackintosh
19th December, 2010, 07:05 PM
Car will be next week in my service... and I'll try.

zdzicho1233
7th January, 2011, 09:20 PM
Try this file ( not use ECUSafe ) and report me ( pass in PM ) . Do not forget to press THANKS .

Best regards.

Send me pass in PM . I try this file.

Thanks.
Best regards.

My orginal file: 51805368 mjd6f3.d1/hw03r/3454-d166 doblo sde 85hp fcp

rossoelab
8th January, 2011, 02:16 AM

Thanks.
Best regards.

the file does not solve the problem of regeneration

rossoelab
26th January, 2011, 11:59 PM
Is there any expert who can solve the problem of regeneration on these ECU?

tuningschool
31st January, 2011, 09:09 PM
From what I know
the opel 1.3 mj no one knows how to disable the dpf

If you need REAL disaling DPF on Marelli FIAT - OPEL SUZUKI let me know
tuningschool@hotmail.it
Regards

pawliukazz
2nd February, 2011, 10:23 AM
If you need REAL disaling DPF on Marelli FIAT - OPEL SUZUKI let me know
tuningschool@hotmail.it
Regards
Digital-kaos is strictly for FREE help, not for advertising your services. So if you don't intend to help others for free, you should delete your post right now or you can get banned...

anfibio
2nd February, 2011, 04:26 PM
So,
the SW way doesn't seem to be the easyer way.
Mmm....
What about using a drill to perform a 12mm diameter hole right into the dpf? May be you have to cut and then to solder back the fap box but... It works.

Let me say, this is a workshop not a computer discount...

bazare
2nd February, 2011, 05:15 PM
what about the pressure sensor that measure pressure drop after FAP. if you drill a hold it will give error.

anfibio
2nd February, 2011, 05:28 PM
This is my experience and it works.
Note that a calibrated 12/14 mm hole keep the pressure sensor feeling the difference. I expect that if the dpf is not too closed (due to many regenerations) the parameter of the pressure would not exceed the 120 mbar (with engine load). If not may be an other hole would solve...

Let me say, this is a workshop not a computer discount...

mariooo
3rd February, 2011, 02:32 PM

Thanks.
Best regards.

Try the dpf file off it works fine do not forget the THANKS button
who writes that the site should be helpful to everyone and said good free
hello

eprommazza
3rd February, 2011, 04:08 PM
Try the dpf file off it works fine do not forget the THANKS button
who writes that the site should be helpful to everyone and said good free
hello

this file and done with ecusafe
.. not see other differences...

giar67
6th February, 2011, 01:49 AM
o capito bene che se puo eliminare il pdf de la mia punto please me puoi fare il piacere GRAZIEEE

eprommazza
6th February, 2011, 06:41 PM
o capito bene che se puo eliminare il pdf de la mia punto please me puoi fare il piacere GRAZIEEE

try it

ciao

avskpu
8th February, 2011, 04:05 PM
Please help me to disable DPF Thank you.

anfibio
9th February, 2011, 04:42 PM
Solving the Marelli Fap managemen means solving a lot of Fap problems.
Power King, as seen on previous posts, provides a kit, but as experienced it doesn't work (mileage and driver's guide regeneration not deleted); ecu safe do the same, by sw.
Then I tryed to understand why: this are my conclusion.
The temperature probes are the only things that the ecu have to understand what's happening into the exaust while post-injecting.... Post injections elevate exhaust
temperature necessary to reach the regeneration process.
So I tryed to modify the temperature signal in order to let the ecu see a temperature of 600? (both), even if I have a real 200?.
Post injection disappeared and all works fine!!!
Hope you appreciate this informations: let me know.

rossoelab
10th February, 2011, 12:21 AM
Solving the Marelli Fap managemen means solving a lot of Fap problems.
Power King, as seen on previous posts, provides a kit, but as experienced it doesn't work (mileage and driver's guide regeneration not deleted); ecu safe do the same, by sw.
Then I tryed to understand why: this are my conclusion.
The temperature probes are the only things that the ecu have to understand what's happening into the exaust while post-injecting.... Post injections elevate exhaust
temperature necessary to reach the regeneration process.
So I tryed to modify the temperature signal in order to let the ecu see a temperature of 600? (both), even if I have a real 200?.
Post injection disappeared and all works fine!!!
Hope you appreciate this informations: let me know.

Thanks for writing your experience ...
but if it is as you say should be the other way or am I wrong?
I'm sorry but I do not understand!

anfibio
10th February, 2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks for writing your experience ...
but if it is as you say should be the other way or am I wrong?
I'm sorry but I do not understand!

Regenerations starts when filter reach the temperature of at least 450? (theorically but the truth is we have not less than 600?). Post injections are the way to reach that temperature, so if the temperature probe says to ecu 600? or more it stops post-injecting because it presume the filter is burning particulate.
Hope this will help.

Bye. :hello:

Creative CK
11th February, 2011, 12:27 AM
Hi Anfibio
you test your idea about the temperature at 600? or more ?
Thaks

Nio
11th February, 2011, 12:29 AM
Did you test it man ?

anfibio
11th February, 2011, 08:54 AM
Hi Anfibio
you test your idea about the temperature at 600? or more ?
Thaks

Did you test it man ?

Yes, I did.
:alberteinstein:

georgegt
11th February, 2011, 12:01 PM
Hello with what tool I can reas flash in Marelli MJD602 ?
Astra H 1.3

bazare
11th February, 2011, 04:04 PM
only BDM ... I know knot even TECH2 can flash through OBD in astra H 1.3

mexanico1971
17th February, 2011, 10:56 PM
and about egr ! how to disable ! I try and no success !

have this ori file of one 70hp !

if someone cold disable egr for me please !

regards to all

carlo abarth
17th February, 2011, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=mexanico1971;979511]and about egr ! how to disable ! I try and no success !

have this ori file of one 70hp !

if someone cold disable egr for me please !

regards to all[/QUOTremove egr!!!:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

8k65m
1st March, 2011, 08:40 AM
only BDM ... I know knot even TECH2 can flash through OBD in astra H 1.3

Hi! MPPS has in list Opel Astra 1.3 16v CDTI Marelli Multijet K-Line. This truth? You can to check?
Best regards.

mete38
9th March, 2011, 10:23 AM
fiat fiorino 2011 75 hp dpf -egr off please

Please help I need 95 Hp

georgegt
9th March, 2011, 10:58 AM
DPF OFF on astra H 13cdti work with EcuSafe 1930 but to read flash I moved flash on other ecu
BDM acces only e2p and MPC
EcuSafe work only on ecu with flash for 1.3mj

teoturo
10th March, 2011, 10:18 AM
DPF OFF on astra H 13cdti work with EcuSafe 1930 but to read flash I moved flash on other ecu
BDM acces only e2p and MPC
EcuSafe work only on ecu with flash for 1.3mj

What do you mean?

mazilus007
10th March, 2011, 08:48 PM
tipo ECU? EDC16....?

yas200979
11th March, 2011, 10:41 PM
Please help me disable DPF. Ecusafe not work. ***1057;ombo C-2006.rar - BDM100 file. Thanks.

tuningschool
13th March, 2011, 09:58 PM
No problem on all marelli mjet

fargulkim
3rd May, 2011, 07:03 AM
No problem on all marelli mjet

how? please write!

sa80libero
16th May, 2011, 11:38 PM
Hello

Solutions of dpf fiat 500 off?
Pleas

Tanks

furburger
18th May, 2011, 06:34 AM
fiat fiorino 2011 75 hp dpf -egr off please

Please help I need 95 Hp

For info I attach EGR off ori & mod from a HW03 DPF Combo 2007 .. i had no DTC's & Opcom reported EGR disabled.. no idea exactly which zero'd byte is the EGR as i bought as a 100% DPF off solution from an italian boy called Ilario Ilanthai & only got EGR off !!!!

furburger
18th May, 2011, 06:45 AM
Some better news for 1.3 mjd marelli dpf off is that on GM dealer tool "Tech2" , if you know how to access function that enable/disables speed limiter then an option on same list is DPF DISABLE, "with or without " as its termed , exactly as the vmax limiter switching is described.

For some time my local dealer used this DPF DISABLE option to solve DPF problem, ( with also physically removing DPF ) but now an update that modify's DPF function has been released they use this instead( the update appears on same menu).. i tested limiter function last Thursday, & saw DPF functions myself in same menu, then spoke to dealer myself, so info is 1st hand ;) please someone test & report!

On exhaust, the front CAT & tailpipe are identical on dpf & non dpf Combo , so easy solution is get new centre pipe from non dpf model ( 40 gbp in UK ) to replace DPF then wash out old blocked DPF with special chemical & sell it on ebay for a couple of hundred:)

Mulatre
18th May, 2011, 11:39 AM
Hi!

Can anybody help to remove dpf on fiat 1.3 mjet?

rossoelab
12th June, 2011, 01:31 AM
some good soul can help?

mariooo
12th June, 2011, 08:35 AM
some good soul can help?
hello definitely not good but I tried to do the file to give you some help with safe ECU 2.0 maybe if you'd like to try it and tell me what happens seems to remove the DPF regenerations do not know

marcus5
14th June, 2011, 12:01 AM
Dear friends I took me a year to arrive at a solution, do not bother with ecusafe because it does not work, the DPF on 1.3 mj is disabled only manually, now I can disable all of the fiat mj 1.3 dpf ..

mariooo
14th June, 2011, 11:59 AM
Dear friends I took me a year to arrive at a solution, do not bother with ecusafe because it does not work, the DPF on 1.3 mj is disabled only manually, now I can disable all of the fiat mj 1.3 dpf ..
you mean that you do not read the ECU and off just something manually?

DPF and regeneration?

I am interested .

rossoelab
14th June, 2011, 03:13 PM
marcus5 meant to change the software of the ECU
without the aid of external software to do the work in automan

Mulatre
16th June, 2011, 12:11 PM
Can you share this method?

ROBERTby2000
16th June, 2011, 06:14 PM
it`s the big secret....VICTORIA SECRET?

bazare
16th June, 2011, 11:51 PM
Not really ... there are two ways to do this. In both methods serial eeprom must be changed if ash DPF level is above 70%. About ECUSAFE 2.0 forget it ... it's not working.

scs-mem
17th June, 2011, 02:15 PM

Already all know that ecusafe not work with 6f3,
so as more people know like swithc off.

scs-mem
17th June, 2011, 02:16 PM
Not really ... there are two ways to do this. In both methods serial eeprom must be changed if ash DPF level is above 70%. About ECUSAFE 2.0 forget it ... it's not working.

You are right at 50%

soundnavigator
17th June, 2011, 11:07 PM
Maybe DPF remove from MJET will be possible in new online version of Ecusafe 3.0

Best regards.

P2XA
17th June, 2011, 11:11 PM
I'd like to believe in the limitless possibilities Ecusafe ... hmmmm

tuningschool
18th June, 2011, 09:04 AM
very difficult in ecusafe...very very difficult

SPMG
21st July, 2011, 07:05 PM
Any news about ecusafe or another method to disable de dpf on 1.3 mjd......... ?

rossoelab
21st July, 2011, 11:44 PM
there way to disable regeneration without touching the serial eprom
swifteh does not work on mj Marelli, and many other systems

eduardo74
22nd July, 2011, 08:22 AM
I read somewhere that solution is with Opel Tech 2 diagnostic, same engine also in opel cars.

cezars1
23rd July, 2011, 06:59 AM
Please remove FAP or OPEL COMBO 1,3 CDTI .
for the help I am grateful

W0L0XCF2574252137
55571619 MXMAG
01246O204D
3422C166
M06001
Z13DT
09 03 3620
I read GALLETO 1260

gaz51
2nd August, 2011, 09:23 AM

can you also do the DPF OFF magic on Opel 1,3 engines?

furburger
2nd August, 2011, 10:06 AM
can you also do the DPF OFF magic on Opel 1,3 engines?

Just make sure "marcus5" isnt another name for ilanthai , tuningschool, fredforlini etc, this shady italian offers DPF off on hard to solve models across many english speaking car forums ( with ever changing member ID's) & has no real solutions... just be very careful before you send your paypal to him... he seems real & charming until you send paypal then the bull starts....
Heres who i sent $$$$ to

Sent to:
ilario ingrosso (The recipient of this payment is Non-US - Verified)Email:
danithai91@libero.it
Amount sent:
-?350.00 EURFee amount:
?0.00 EURNet amount:
-?350.00 EUR (equals -?315.46 GBP)

NOX
3rd August, 2011, 02:13 PM
Just make sure "marcus5" isnt another name for ilanthai , tuningschool, fredforlini etc, this shady italian offers DPF off on hard to solve models across many english speaking car forums ( with ever changing member ID's) & has no real solutions... just be very careful before you send your paypal to him... he seems real & charming until you send paypal then the bull starts....
Heres who i sent $$$$ to

Sent to:
danithai91@libero.it
Amount sent:
-?350.00 EURFee amount:
?0.00 EURNet amount:

I am off on Dobl? dpf, Gpunto, new 500 without ecufase

rossoelab
4th August, 2011, 10:15 AM
Heres who i sent $$$$ to

Sent to:
danithai91@libero.it
Amount sent:
-?350.00 EURFee amount:
?0.00 EURNet amount:

ummmmmm :hmmmm:
thanks for having warned

rsivan
8th August, 2011, 09:15 PM
Heres who i sent $$$$ to

Sent to:
danithai91@libero.it
Amount sent:
-?350.00 EURFee amount:
?0.00 EURNet amount:
DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS GUY
IS A CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1

yas200979
10th August, 2011, 10:03 AM
I have 100 % the decision on 1,3 MJD. Becomes only manually. Swiftec - doesn't work. Write in PM.

yas200979
10th August, 2011, 10:11 AM
Please remove FAP or OPEL COMBO 1,3 CDTI .
for the help I am grateful

W0L0XCF2574252137
55571619 MXMAG
01246O204D
3422C166
M06001
Z13DT
09 03 3620
I read GALLETO 1260
This damp BAD.

jolidj
10th August, 2011, 11:47 PM
any solution for remove dpf in 1.3 mjt??

yas200979
11th August, 2011, 10:22 PM
worked 100%

jolidj
13th August, 2011, 02:52 PM
you have the solution??
sent me specific pm pleas.

rossoelab
14th August, 2011, 02:43 AM
between now and tomorrow we can become experts on marelli 1.3mj:hmmmm:

jolidj
14th August, 2011, 01:42 PM
maybe...hahahahaah.

i now , exist the solution to remove the dpf of 1.3 mjt but nobody tells...... :(

scs-mem
14th August, 2011, 02:03 PM
there is software for dpf off in multijet

jolidj
14th August, 2011, 04:13 PM
share this....please...pm??

rossoelab
15th August, 2011, 01:37 AM
I know for sure that there will be hardware interface for removal of dpf marelli mj, but I do not know yet when it's ready.
software if there is please share

jolidj
16th August, 2011, 05:11 PM
share please :(

marcus5
17th August, 2011, 02:57 AM
There is no interface I do them completely by hand in 2D on the whole group fiat

jolidj
17th August, 2011, 01:02 PM
ciao Marcus. anybody have file defap for 1.3 mjet??see one exemple and copy this to all mjt car.

JOSEPH1975
24th August, 2011, 01:23 PM
I have 100 % the decision on 1,3 MJD. Becomes only manually. Swiftec - doesn't work. Write in PM.

Please share this info fot Fiat 500

JOSEPH1975
24th August, 2011, 02:25 PM
there is software for dpf off in multijet
Please Share o sendme in PM

Mulatre
24th August, 2011, 02:39 PM
Already asked him:

Softeware for dpf off in mjet is not for share.
Sorry

JOSEPH1975
24th August, 2011, 02:44 PM
How can get it?

comert50
24th August, 2011, 02:51 PM
There are originals
Hi I have a BDM with MTJ 1.3 Have I read it a chance to throw chips

Mulatre
24th August, 2011, 03:00 PM
How can get it?

I don't know, maybe there is no such software and it's a scam.

marcus5
27th August, 2011, 03:41 AM
ciao Marcus. anybody have file defap for 1.3 mjet??see one exemple and copy this to all mjt car.

Hello I will jolidy I personally hand-2d, the solution is built by only me and obviously do not share ....

It is also not the same for all numbers of software...

jolidj
28th August, 2011, 01:17 AM
if your file work, telle me your price and i see if ore not interesed.thank you.

atd
28th August, 2011, 11:13 PM
Good self-made emulator can solve it....

mombasa
30th August, 2011, 11:35 PM
ATD do you have self-made emulator?

yas200979
5th September, 2011, 10:22 PM
I have made Bazare dpf OFF 1.3mjd. It began to ignore my messages - probably it swindles. Don't trust it!
It the swindler!

bazare
7th September, 2011, 07:42 PM
first you sent me a file made by ecusafe. customer came and i sent him home because I didn't have working solution. now you made another file which for me seems configuration error but will see when customer return. why did you wanted 300 euro for a file made by ecusafe? :P who is the swindler?

yas200979
9th September, 2011, 08:23 AM
I didn't receive any money. The file ecusafe which has appeared at you is an error of those of support official ECUSAFE. As it has appeared they can't do this file In I has sent you a file - and you didn't answer my letters. Tell that was to me to think of you? I wait for results.

macxlulu
12th September, 2011, 02:03 PM
Today I was able to correctly disable the filter opel combo 1.3:)
evening will describe in detail:)
I read BDM full file:)
reprogrammed tech + xxx (tech save file in ecu about 30 minutes)
and re-read full BDM:)

is about 6 switches in the flash
:)

and 20 changes in eprom

early in the parameters of the readings was from the filter, the degree of dust and etc.
after surgery there are no such channels in readings tech: D

car and it has to fit well: D
:party:

i have 2 files
org
dpf off

macxlulu
12th September, 2011, 06:23 PM
at the moment car behaves as if it never meant to dpf, tomorrow, the last test, op-com and tech, or do not have any kts readings from the filter, there is no such channel :D

Tomorrow is a check of whether the voltage on the sensor from dpf

kaczorgsm
12th September, 2011, 07:39 PM
Very nice :)
but....
Software for most 1.3 MJD (also for fiat) cost only 500 EUR :)

So You can wait for free solution or buy and make money from now :party:

macxlulu
12th September, 2011, 07:48 PM
I doubt if this happens the software works successfully in 100%.... as ecus.fe
my way works ok:) It Seems to me that have 2-3 cars and easily turn off in 5-10 minutes fap software

kaczorgsm
12th September, 2011, 08:44 PM
Software work perfectly :)
And not needed open ecu - all You can make by OBDII

macxlulu
13th September, 2011, 07:17 PM
I know of is a subject about 1.3, but it seems to me I found a simple way to find the switch from dpf in all bosch ecu regardless of whether or mercedes or volvo ...
issue 10 approaches, when compared with each other switches from vag or 1.6 or 1.6 tdci hdi you'll notice a common dependence between them ... and it has just one component will notice also in other systems, Bosch: D
90% found a switch in the Mercedes :)

gaz51
13th September, 2011, 07:58 PM
Today I was able to correctly disable the filter opel combo 1.3:)
evening will describe in detail:)
I read BDM full file:)
reprogrammed tech + xxx (tech save file in ecu about 30 minutes)
and re-read full BDM:)

A bit unclear for me - did you read full BDM and rewrote modified file with TECH2??
Re-read full BDM just to check the file in ecu?
Thanks

macxlulu
13th September, 2011, 08:01 PM
so feed of differences in the file after removing fap

gaz51
13th September, 2011, 08:12 PM
but why did you write dpf-off file with TECH2?

macxlulu
13th September, 2011, 08:18 PM
1) I read the ecu BDM
2) I made ecu modifications(reflashing) TECh modified the file, and won himself to the ECU which lasted 30 min
3) I read again the ecu in BDM
4) compared the differences I found files I know how to turn off fap hexeditor :D

Zaveruha
13th September, 2011, 08:48 PM
1) I read the ecu BDM
2) I made ecu modifications(reflashing) TECh modified the file, and won himself to the ECU which lasted 30 min
4) compared the differences I found files I know how to turn off fap hexeditor :D

Can you share this files? I dont have Tech but i need make DPF off.

btr
16th September, 2011, 06:40 AM
1) I read the ecu BDM
please post bdm file org and without fap

powertdi
17th September, 2011, 04:01 PM
Maxlulu I have friend with MJET 1.3 and he spend a lot of money and time to disable FAP , but nothing works well. If your solution can help him. I think he will be very generous to spe***1090;***1074; you a lot of ... :) I am just intresting a process. Also we can taste YOUR solution. That is his BDM file. I made it in last year. Today car goes with lot of white smoke from time to time. In atachment I have ORI BDM and With No FAP ba ES.

Zaveruha
17th September, 2011, 06:44 PM
Maxlulu I have friend with MJET 1.3 and he spend a lot of money and time to disable FAP , but nothing works well. If your solution can help him. I think he will be very generous to spe***1090;***1074; you a lot of ... :) I am just intresting a process. Also we can taste YOUR solution. That is his BDM file. I made it in last year. Today car goes with lot of white smoke from time to time. In atachment I have ORI BDM and With No FAP ba ES.

I have same problem. Are you try to emulate different DPF temperature?

powertdi
17th September, 2011, 07:49 PM
I help him with ES expirience:) and put to zero FAP efficiency. MIL lamp is off, but regeneration still became. After that he make a exhaust emulator of FAP to make a presure diference.... As I say nothing help. One day,some one share this solution for ALL DKS for free. Its a Great forum with good rules!

Zaveruha
17th September, 2011, 08:08 PM
Are you have account on some russian forum?

teoturo
18th September, 2011, 08:51 AM
1) I read the ecu BDM

Any news? Could you share your infos?

tuningschool
21st September, 2011, 12:10 AM
TECH2 not remove ALL regen too.... ;)

yas200979
24th September, 2011, 05:03 AM
first you sent me a file made by ecusafe. customer came and i sent him home because I didn't have working solution. now you made another file which for me seems configuration error but will see when customer return. why did you wanted 300 euro for a file made by ecusafe? :P who is the swindler?

You tested my damp. I wait result...:party:

I am assured - it works 100 %. You simply dishonourably conduct yourselves. Like and at a forum for a long time. After such as you anybody wouldn't like to help.

magictuners
25th September, 2011, 12:04 PM
on this ecus i do dpf remove only manually

comert50
5th October, 2011, 01:00 PM
Hi I would like to increase horsepower 1.3 doblo MTJ read the brain can pay it back with BDM

ross79ta
8th October, 2011, 11:29 PM
on this ecus i do dpf remove only manually

Good! Please may you explain how you do it please?

ross79ta
14th October, 2011, 03:35 AM
no answer?

long352000
23rd October, 2011, 11:36 AM
Is it possible to do this on Suzuki 1.3 DDIS 75HP?

alexs307
24th October, 2011, 04:29 PM
Post original file.

long352000
25th October, 2011, 05:12 PM
I'm newbie in this so what the best tools to work with this ecu.

bazare
25th October, 2011, 05:41 PM
You tested my damp. I wait result...:party:

I am assured - it works 100 %. You simply dishonourably conduct yourselves. Like and at a forum for a long time. After such as you anybody wouldn't like to help.

TESTED TODAY AND NOT WORKING!!!

Another 2 users from the forum can confirm my story ...
DPF light on ... message about dpf in dashboard and limp MODE...

Sorry mate, seems like your 100% OK solution is not real!

Mulatre
25th October, 2011, 05:55 PM
Swiftec is doing dpf off on this ECUs now, preseure sensors must be unpluged and you need to do coding with official diagnostic scanner.

Boeing747
25th October, 2011, 06:11 PM
The idea is that @Bazare is right, what he says is true. I tested your gived solution and is not a viable one. The car goes in limp mode imediatly and the msg in dash are still present.

He made for me one file that seems to be ok, I will give feed-back after a few days.

Regards,

lolooo1981
25th October, 2011, 06:20 PM
Dpf off 300 euros ? it is the price for dpf?

A little bit expensive ?no ?
Some REAL tuners do it for 100 to 150 euros no?

Regards

Boeing747
25th October, 2011, 06:36 PM
Some picture with Fiat Doblo 1.3Multijet ECU's.
(http://tinypic.com/r/2po9zb6/7)

rossoelab
26th October, 2011, 09:08 AM
Procedure to be followed prior to writing the software dpf off

enter the engine diagnosis and follow the "replacement of the filter"

before writing the file off the dpf dpf saturation should be 0%

perform the "oil change reset"

the "next oil change distance" will be the value of 20,000 km

after reset "the index degradation oil" must be 100%
(100% = oil ok) (0% = used oil)

write the file dpf off

alexs307
26th October, 2011, 10:06 AM
I think this only works in situations when car goes into regeneration procedure as soon as you start the engine. This only affects eeprom info, not flash info, so my opinion is that it does not matter when you do DPF replacement procedure via tester related to DPF OFF file flashing.

bazare
26th October, 2011, 10:07 AM
procedure is done by fiat examiner or by fiatecuscan?
You are talking about the dw solution given by swiftec?

rossoelab
26th October, 2011, 10:42 AM
This procedure is recommended on all systems
gets with any tool
Another tip is to read files in the BDM

bazare
26th October, 2011, 10:57 AM
ok I will ask in a different way:)
1. DPF replacement procedure can be done by fiatecuscan 2.6?
2. DPF off file is done by swiftec or it is a different solution?

Thank you!:top:

rossoelab
26th October, 2011, 11:22 AM
excuse my bad ingliese
fiatecuscan do not know if this procedure
No Swiftech does not work

Anmed
26th October, 2011, 11:44 AM
alexs307 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/124353-alexs307/) understands the situation. If the DPF is not served by the software, there is no difference at what stage the counter. But if it is incorrectly disabled - then every 20 000 ECU will try to serve it and activate the burn. (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/124353-alexs307/)

Mulatre
26th October, 2011, 12:14 PM
excuse my bad ingliese
fiatecuscan do not know if this procedure
No Swiftech does not work

Tested Swiftec after update and it works! :beer:

2011-09-29, Swiftec 1.8.6

DPF Removal module: Marelli with MJD6 for Fiat/Ford/Opel/Suzuki has been a lot improved

Not only this, but our DPF module was vastly improved and more important we can now make all necessary changes in Swiftec almost imediatly, Marrelli MJD6 1.3 engine newest solution is very good working with lots and lots of positive feedeback!

Yura123
29th October, 2011, 09:23 PM
Tested Swiftec after update and it works! :beer:

You can write more how to remove dpf

massimo74
23rd November, 2011, 10:51 AM
help me fiat 500

Fiat Hardware Number: 51854470
Marelli Hardware Number: MJD6F3HW04P
Marelli Software Number: 3545B594
Fiat Identifacation Number: 8DF.C2
Fiat Iso Code: 68079807E3

8k65m
28th January, 2012, 08:55 AM
What about DPF EMULATOR for Opel Marrelli MJD6 1.3?

eprommazza
28th January, 2012, 09:31 AM
What about DPF EMULATOR for Opel Marrelli MJD6 1.3?

no good!!! not solve problem of regeneration..

regards

wwwzmmotorsportcom
28th January, 2012, 09:40 AM
You can 'permanently delete only ECU reading it in the BDM

8k65m
28th January, 2012, 09:52 AM
If, I could remove a filter program, I would not ask-about emulator.

bizio87
2nd February, 2012, 06:02 PM
I do it with no problems, only on the FLASH memory.
(Not Ecusafe).

Gorimotors@hotmail.it

8k65m
3rd February, 2012, 02:42 PM
I don't believe that just changing the card can solve the problem of regeneration.
Regards

yas200979
3rd February, 2012, 03:47 PM
I don't believe that just changing the card can solve the problem of regeneration.
Regards

It suffices to fix a flash. Regeneration stops. No problems at all.:ridinghorse:

bizio87
3rd February, 2012, 06:53 PM
Regards
lock regeneration, DTC errors, and check light on the dashboard.
In diagnosis will furthermore "Setting without DPF "

macxlulu
3rd February, 2012, 07:12 PM
I know of at least two ways to disable the regeneration of the 1.3 cdti - generally 1.3 cdti is worked out dfp for about a year

I even shut down so dpf with a diagnostic tester does not see the readings from the filter -factor dpf off

Zohar
3rd February, 2012, 08:16 PM
Hi mates!

Can anyone have a correct solution for DPF remove on Opel Combo 2008 1,3JTD with ECU MJET HW03D?
Dump from ecusafe works not long time, and after 300-400km run the regeneration is back.
Full flash dump in attachment.
Thanks in advance.

BR

macxlulu
3rd February, 2012, 08:45 PM
I do not think that somebody remove free dpf

8k65m
4th February, 2012, 06:22 AM
It suffices to fix a flash. Regeneration stops. No problems at all.:ridinghorse:
I didn't find in this thread anything user reviews of the decision, but the only authors.
Regards.

yas200979
4th February, 2012, 07:56 AM
If there is no problem - users do not write!

metrostar
20th March, 2012, 04:19 PM
All 1.3 Multijet done without regenerations and without lamp!

Contact me if you need

met76
3rd April, 2012, 10:32 PM
eBay Italia - Aste online e shopping a prezzo fisso (http://www.ebay.it/itm/220990365985?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649)

JOSEPH1975
5th April, 2012, 06:49 PM
All 1.3 Multijet done without regenerations and without lamp!

Contact me if you need

Hello,

can you help us?

Best Regards.

JOSEPH1975
5th April, 2012, 06:50 PM
If there is no problem - users do not write!

Hello, have you solutions???

Best Regards

mimmo2011
15th May, 2012, 07:03 PM
help me fiat 500

Fiat Hardware Number: 51854470
Marelli Hardware Number: MJD6F3HW04P
Marelli Software Number: 3545B594
Fiat Identifacation Number: 8DF.C2
Fiat Iso Code: 68079807E3

prova questo file.
l'ho fatto con carsoftware fap/dpf