PDA

View Full Version : Where do i start ?

milli260876
2nd December, 2008, 05:48 PM
Got my dish up and want to know where to start with regards patching etc.. i've a tm3100 and am not sure what i need to download to patch it...
cheers

p.s. any dvbviewer help would be appreciated someone point me in the right direction there too?? vPlug cccam etc??

benny/9
2nd December, 2008, 07:13 PM
Got my dish up and want to know where to start with regards patching etc.. i've a tm3100 and am not sure what i need to download to patch it...
cheers
p.s. any dvbviewer help would be appreciated someone point me in the right direction there too?? vPlug cccam etc??
hi m8,
you need these
[1] a null modem cable

[2] the tm 3000 loader panel
[your model uses it's own you cant use the v187 loader the other models use]

[3] the latest patch
[you will see two patches a tm 3000 and a tm 3500 patch use only the tm 3000 patch]
if you need help on how to patch just ask

.: JaCkPoT :.
3rd December, 2008, 01:26 AM
In the stickies you will find the latest patch and softcams. Use them.

milli260876
5th December, 2008, 04:04 PM
I had some problems which ended up being my usb-rs232 cable (sorted now!) anyway channel lists seem to load thor as 1e and all consecutive sats show up as east instaed of west anyone know a fix?? if i manually load them motor goes straight there.. but i am loathe to manually load all sats and tp's... also how does softcam work with tm3100 no usb slot?? or doesn't it??
cheers

lee

benny/9
5th December, 2008, 04:37 PM
I had some problems which ended up being my usb-rs232 cable (sorted now!) anyway channel lists seem to load thor as 1e and all consecutive sats show up as east instaed of west anyone know a fix?? if i manually load them motor goes straight there.. but i am loathe to manually load all sats and tp's... also how does softcam work with tm3100 no usb slot?? or doesn't it??
cheers

lee
thats a strange one mate, when you press the sat button on
your remote and you look at you satellite list,when on thor does it say
1.0w thor 2/3 ? if it does it must be a glitch in the channel list upload
i would download the channel list again and try the upload again to see
if that clears the problem, if it does'nt show thor as 1w your receiver
might need a factory re-set to try and clear the problem
as for loading softcams you use the null modem cable and set the loader
to keys then load the same way as the patch, untill the new usb models
came out that was the way every model use and some users still use the
null cable only for all the software and patch softcam loading

5th December, 2008, 08:50 PM
benny i have the same prob with my channel list.. its the software and not the channel list i think...my list was fine until i uploaded the latest patch....its no probs with diseqc but usals might send it to the wrong places

benny/9
5th December, 2008, 09:06 PM
benny i have the same prob with my channel list.. its the software and not the channel list i think...my list was fine until i uploaded the latest patch....its no probs with diseqc but usals might send it to the wrong places
a very easy test then mate, re-load the earlier patch
and see if the problem goes, i dont use many patches
the diablo opens far more and it works faster with the
tm official software only loaded.

5th December, 2008, 09:29 PM
the reciever is a hassle to bring up and take downstairs again.. i will try todays patch 2morrow and see if that helps..

benny/9
5th December, 2008, 09:52 PM
the reciever is a hassle to bring up and take downstairs again.. i will try todays patch 2morrow and see if that helps..
hi m8.
if you read the info on to-day tm 3000 patch
it says polsat A/U fixed i think thats a misprint
we all wish n3 was back open again unless
the guy who posted it on anouther forum
made a mess of posting the info

milli260876
5th December, 2008, 10:42 PM
i already tried the latest patch doesn't work - usals still sends to 1e instead of 1w!
ended up factory reset, i am going to just use the receiver as a glorified motor runner i think and use my skystar and a diablo plus whatever other s/w i can get my hands on!!

benny/9
5th December, 2008, 11:05 PM
i already tried the latest patch doesn't work - usals still sends to 1e instead of 1w!
ended up factory reset, i am going to just use the receiver as a glorified motor runner i think and use my skystar and a diablo plus whatever other s/w i can get my hands on!!
hi m8,
from a earlier post it could be the patch causing the problems
if your motor is set to use the usuals settings, useing diseqc 1.2
motor settings seams to clear the problem,

6th December, 2008, 01:16 AM
Polsat is au. Just the lame channels like eurosport. It still counts lol