PDA

View Full Version : Need Immo off Brava Bosch 0281001928

viacryptos
28th September, 2010, 11:56 PM
Hello people! always i write here when i have problems...sorry but i have a problem now, well, I have a Fiat brava 1.9 jtd 105ps in my garage, the owner has lost the Original ECU, and he give me a ECU from 2nd hand of another car 0281001928, the Key and immo box if for the car original, well, i have tried to reset the ECU 24C04 with files that i have downloaded from this forum but don't work, i have searched programs of this ecu refference and exists 3 programs:

software 1037350159 - Version of the 2nd ecu
software 1037352212
software 1037356773

I don't know what version is the original of the car....Well How i can do ???? many
many thanks!

Shmortz
29th September, 2010, 12:13 AM
I think that the software version is not so important, the important thing is to have a match of the old and new bosch Nr

and for that ECU as I know the only way is to make the dump virgin and to marry the ECU and immo with the proper software and hardware

treo
29th September, 2010, 05:42 AM
Hello people! always i write here when i have problems...sorry but i have a problem now, well, I have a Fiat brava 1.9 jtd 105ps in my garage, the owner has lost the Original ECU, and he give me a ECU from 2nd hand of another car 0281001928, the Key and immo box if for the car original, well, i have tried to reset the ECU 24C04 with files that i have downloaded from this forum but don't work, i have searched programs of this ecu refference and exists 3 programs:

software 1037350159 - Version of the 2nd ecu
software 1037352212
software 1037356773

I don't know what version is the original of the car....Well How i can do ???? many
many thanks!
If you need immo off you need a emulator.

carbyvw
29th September, 2010, 07:56 AM
if you have original immo box with org key just make virgin dump on the engine ecu and start the car

viacryptos
29th September, 2010, 08:38 AM
Hello! thanks for your responses, What is an emulator??, i need to buy??, and the virgin dump?, I put here the dump ORI 24c04 of the ECU!
Thanks!

carbyvw
29th September, 2010, 08:50 AM
hi
put this file in the engine ecu and try the start engine.
report result!!
thanks

treo
29th September, 2010, 09:26 AM
Hello! thanks for your responses, What is an emulator??, i need to buy??, and the virgin dump?, I put here the dump ORI 24c04 of the ECU!
Thanks!
Here is emulator:IMMO Emulator EURO2 (http://www.ecuvonix.com/immo-emulator-euro2-p-70.html)

viacryptos
29th September, 2010, 10:12 AM
Ok thanks! i go to test now and i post with any thing!! thanks!!!

viacryptos
30th September, 2010, 08:05 AM
Hello guys! Yesterday i have tested the file, i have the same lights in the cluster. Well, The problem is other. My another problem is that my diag machine not enter to the ECU of brava, and i can not see the error codes of the ECU, well yesterday i call to a friend that he have a Bosch KTS, well all perfect i enter with the machine, and only the problem is a Pressure sensor of the Diesel Pump!, in all time the KTS says that is on shortcircuit, if i disconnect the sensor i have the same message.....well i'm waiting now for a new Pressure sensor...I post here with any thing ok!! many many thanks!!

pugdud
30th September, 2010, 10:06 AM
Because the equipment cant talk to the ecu, it would suggest that the power supply is missing to the ecu.
Check that +12v is present at switch on to
connector B13 (ignition)
and A7 engine relay.
To further check listen for lift pump activation for a few seconds at switch on.
When you are sure these voltages are in place you can work on the immobiliser.
The easiest way is to replace the 24c02? eeprom with a new one, they only cost a few pennies, the new one will be wiped, (all FFh). Otherwise wipe it using simple interface using Ponyprog etc.
To install, remove battery connection, swith key to MAR, connect ecu.
Replace battery lead with one movement and hold for 10 secs.
Immobiliser should match to ecu and put code light out.
Tony.

viacryptos
2nd October, 2010, 08:48 PM
Hello GUys!, problem solved!!! the file of "carbyvw" With the partial Reset ecu is OK! Working!. I have maked a Usb scanner for Fiat with fiatecuscan KKL interface, and now i can see errors on my laptop...well I have changed the ECU for another, the same...don't start and Error with the Regulator Valve of the diesel pump (NEW)...Well today with the Scanner i disconnect all sensors in the car with the laptop monitoring all fails, well i go to disconect the Plug of the Regulador valve and my surprise is that i make a movement and pull hard inside to connect the plug, and the FAIL of the reG valve Dissapears!, well I extract the plug put ok with a screw driver and connect...No FAIL with Reg Valve...Connect all plugs (Airmassflow etc....), Fiatecuscan Says "NO FAULTS"....try to start......and the car starts......! I have tested the 3 differents ECU programs and the car start ok....I think that is solved the problem....thanks for all guys!

carbyvw
3rd October, 2010, 10:48 AM
:top: thanks fo reply