PDA

View Full Version : injectors programming tools

chris_e36_328
30th September, 2010, 12:05 AM
Hi,

Could those of you who deal with injectors programming advise whether launch or diagun is better in this department than the V30? Went to do a TDCi today and nada. I can't see any programming submenu for the injectors in the V30 at all.
Also, would the following tools support the relevant manufacturer common rail injectors programing: lexia, ford IDS, vagcom10, MB star, fly (108,200)?
I'm a bit stuck as to the tool to go for next. Any advise would be much appreciated.

Poptest
30th September, 2010, 12:50 AM
I use Bosch KTS and Launch. Both have limited capability in writing injector codes to the ECU. We can only wait if they will update their software on the engines we see.

Have you tried installing injectors without recoding? I've often done this, and the engines run just as good as coded ones.

tuananh0806
30th September, 2010, 02:18 AM
You can used carman scan Vg+. you input code injection in ECU. When ECU read code injection, engine will unlimited capacity.
Sorry beacause english i not good

chris_e36_328
30th September, 2010, 10:06 AM
Many thanks for info guys. KTS came up a few times now, but I might need to wait slightly longer to make this a vailable investment. Anyone knows whether the above mentioned clones support the programming feature?

bowbow
20th October, 2010, 12:29 PM
The new Aftermarket G-scan will program injectors dependant what brand it is . It is current dealer tool for Hyundai and Kia and dose trucks. I have one and its a nice scanner also have Carman LT and High scan and V30 and many more but the G-scan works the best.
It is new on the market so dependant on you country you can buy it.

Dzltec
20th October, 2010, 01:46 PM
It is getting to the stage that only factory tools will do this work. On isuzu 4jj1tc engines the Tech 2 needs to be connected to sps to all it to write injector codes. The bosch kts will do Ford, toyota injectors.

Andy

carlu78
21st October, 2010, 01:05 AM
use de carman vg...if you dont have enought money..there is carman lite...boot do the same work and do very well....:wavey:

marginal
28th October, 2010, 12:23 PM
I have a question too (if you don't mind) ...
Has anyone used successfully Diagun to tune injectors?
If so, details please ...

Thanks.

jdm2506
1st November, 2010, 02:09 AM
just fitted new injector to dicovery td5, run smokey for 1 day then cleared. co2 reading same as its mot reading in march,when i get time i'l take it to the dealers and get it maped then recheck co2 for future reference

andreo
2nd November, 2010, 06:24 PM
I was last month to a training, abaut common rail sistem :design and function.

- where we programmed injectors,the tool used was a diagnostic equipmant called ,,GUTMANN'' BY HELLA.
-I understand that it is one of the best tool for diagnosis and injector programing, and he has osciloscop integrated - so you can see the current signal from the injector solenoid after the programing and before.

-- for the osciloscop we use a current clamp.

And another thing: I understand that the Gutmann it's very expensive equipment.

:wavey:

Andywill
17th March, 2011, 02:58 AM
Has anyone successfuly programmed Kia Sedona 2002 2.9CDTI injectors using Carmanscan? I have the old AD200 and the option is there, but is not successful in executing. Wondered if the Carmanscan Lite software was improved/better/successful..?