PDA

View Full Version : Remote control pc via Internet

relo2k
30th September, 2010, 06:39 PM
Hello everyone,

I have an issues.

My family always asking me how to resolve their silly little pc problems like msn isnt working or file not installing or video not playing. and its all well and simple to resolve but they are not very clever when coming to use pcs. so it means me having to go over to their house which is a pain.

I was wondering is there a free and good remote access program out there where I can instal on their pcs and mine so that if a problem does occur I can just control their pc from my home saves me driving all the way there.

thanks in advanced.

dasteph
30th September, 2010, 07:31 PM
Hello everyone,

I have an issues.

My family always asking me how to resolve their silly little pc problems like msn isnt working or file not installing or video not playing. and its all well and simple to resolve but they are not very clever when coming to use pcs. so it means me having to go over to their house which is a pain.

I was wondering is there a free and good remote access program out there where I can instal on their pcs and mine so that if a problem does occur I can just control their pc from my home saves me driving all the way there.

thanks in advanced.

is this what you want.

TeamViewer - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com (http://download.cnet.com/TeamViewer/3000-7240_4-10398150.html?tag=mncol)

relo2k
1st October, 2010, 04:17 PM
indeed it is many thanks

kfeng
10th October, 2010, 07:17 AM
Hello everyone,

I have an issues.

thanks in advanced.

hi, here are a few solutions for remote pc assistance

www.gotoassist.com
www.remotelyanywhere.com
www.realvnc.com (http://www.realvnc.com) (google vnc, there are many versions like tightvnc, realvnc, uvnc)

have a nice day!

domibj
7th November, 2010, 09:09 PM
ty for those replys they helped me a lot too!!

cypherth
20th November, 2010, 08:54 AM
try teamviewer :)

whiskymincher
28th November, 2010, 08:56 PM
Try logmein.com free version

saintmark
28th November, 2010, 10:05 PM
Hi, i use a little heared of program that is absolutely brilliant its called Ammyy Admin Ammyy Admin - Free remote desktop sharing and file tranfer system (http://www.ammyy.com/en/)
all you need them to do is open the program, click start and then tell you the number, you put the number in your side and hey presto your in, no firewall issues either.

If you regually access their pc you can store all the credentials in favs and auto log in brilliant and best of all its free.

kadhmpowe
29th November, 2010, 10:29 AM
Second time mate ... NO E-MAILS ....