PDA

View Full Version : How to re-calibrate the board give the Passat B5

Dacha
1st October, 2010, 02:49 AM
Is it possible to do the calibration board to give pasat B5 spid shows the vehicle miles that shows speed in km / h?I tried to change the eeprom with damp damp read the dash of the same type that displays the speed in km / h but the problem came about coding key.Login code is known to me but I do not know how I can do this adaptation, so please give me some pomogne.Tip Board is KOMBI+WEGFAHRSP VDO V08.

tachonow
1st October, 2010, 06:14 AM
Is it possible to do the calibration board to give pasat B5 spid shows the vehicle miles that shows speed in km / h?I tried to change the eeprom with damp damp read the dash of the same type that displays the speed in km / h but the problem came about coding key.Login code is known to me but I do not know how I can do this adaptation, so please give me some pomogne.Tip Board is KOMBI+WEGFAHRSP VDO V08.
You dont need to change the dump just simple adaptation(1 min work) with diag tool - VagCom for ex.

jonniebravo
1st October, 2010, 10:43 AM
go to instrument cluster, check coding, it should be 5 digit number, I guess 3th digit is 2, change to 1.

Dacha
1st October, 2010, 12:19 PM
Do these changes this can be done this way?

jonniebravo
1st October, 2010, 01:07 PM
Try it....

Dacha
2nd October, 2010, 02:27 AM
The procedure that we suggest you speak to change the language but not for the recalibration of measuring the speed of the mill in Km / h. I think that can only be done with a change of recalibration dump the eeprom but need to find the record that addresses the login code to the new dump could change that I could be programmed keys. Does anyone know at which address the damp from eeprom 93C86 is a record login codes?

RVictor
2nd October, 2010, 06:18 AM
Use this program "vag_eeprom_118" works with the simple K-L adapter
unfortunately it is impossible to attach a file
I the new user
Victor

tachonow
2nd October, 2010, 07:00 AM
The procedure that we suggest you speak to change the language but not for the recalibration of measuring the speed of the mill in Km / h. I think that can only be done with a change of recalibration dump the eeprom but need to find the record that addresses the login code to the new dump could change that I could be programmed keys. Does anyone know at which address the damp from eeprom 93C86 is a record login codes?

Mate dont waste your time . You have to make a simple coding with VagCom on instrument cluster. Only a letter in coding nr. No need to change dump, no need to programm keys, no need loggin code.
Good luck.

knok
2nd October, 2010, 07:07 AM
can you post here diagnostic report for instrument cluster generated by VCDS ?

jonniebravo
2nd October, 2010, 12:46 PM

Why don't you listen, it's not language code its COUNTRY code!!!!!
When you change from US to Europe it will change from miles to km!
But as I see you are determined to make your life more complicated so please go on, hack the eeprom....

domel45
31st December, 2010, 08:45 PM
Hello,
With what software can I change VIN number and synchronization of immo in dashboard of Passat B5. I'm talking about changing necessary data and saving the file correctly. With what software can I do that?

I attach file:
1 - Ecu with VIN and pin
2 - original dash GB with VIN,pin, miles
3 - dash EU with VIN, pin, km

I would like to save data from file 2 into file 3 so that after installing in car immo won't have to be coded.

I hope you understand me.
Happy new year.

alex77vl
17th July, 2012, 10:14 PM
Hello friends,

Recently i have update my car a passat b5 tdi from 2002 with a new instrument cluster with bc.The problem is it show me a big fuel comsuption.How i can calibrate this.On the vcds it show me another value.This is the instrument cluster dump.

markony79
18th July, 2012, 08:54 AM
Hello friends,

Recently i have update my car a passat b5 tdi from 2002 with a new instrument cluster with bc.The problem is it show me a big fuel comsuption.How i can calibrate this.On the vcds it show me another value.This is the instrument cluster dump.

check the needles with VCDS, is it work?
if it yes
then check the coding for car,
maybe can be problem with 4x4 coding and, for touring

alex77vl
19th July, 2012, 11:58 PM
Thanks but someone told me it is posible to calibrate the consum via dump from dash.