PDA

View Full Version : International Truck Master Service Manuals & More

ServiceManager
2nd October, 2010, 08:07 PM
I have the latest International Master Service Manuals on disk. Would like to share to anyone who can use. I am new to this not sure how to upload to share with everyone.

nier
2nd October, 2010, 08:40 PM
I have the latest International Master Service Manuals on disk. Would like to share to anyone who can use. I am new to this not sure how to upload to share with everyone.
Make image from a disk
Create on Rapidshare premium account
Upload a file on Rapidshare
You can use others file sharing service
If a file big cutter it on a parts
Put links here

ServiceManager
2nd October, 2010, 09:14 PM
Make image from a disk
Create on Rapidshare premium account
Upload a file on Rapidshare
You can use others file sharing service
If a file big cutter it on a parts
Put links here

I will try that, how do you "cutter"?
Thanks

dieselman77
2nd October, 2010, 09:45 PM
Make a rapishare account and use winrar to archive the disk into 200mb files so everyone can download i am not sure but i THINK you can upload to a free account and then someone with a permanent account can reupload for everyone to share have a good one

phamhuy
3rd October, 2010, 11:27 AM
i will happy to recive your links, now i need it, thanks

dieselman77
3rd October, 2010, 11:51 AM
ServiceManager download winrar and right click on the iso flie and go to add to an archive at the bottom left corner it will have split to volume bytes put 200mb in that space and select where you want to send it and the program will do all the work for you. usually you just right click on the desktop and go to new pick folder and send it there thanks looking forward to the uploads people have alot to share on here and they are all willing to help you anytime

superc0
4th October, 2010, 04:01 AM
maybe a torrent file .

atetruckrepair
5th October, 2010, 10:58 PM
hey big guy how you making out with compressing and uploading i sure could use that soft need any help just ask there's a 100 people here waiting if you need it:ridinghorse:

Poptest
19th October, 2010, 04:54 PM
Just like me, I'm quite sure that servicemanager does not know how to upload files.

I have an account with Rapid, and would like to share some info. I hope someone in "Garage" could start a thread on uploading.

atetruckrepair
19th October, 2010, 06:09 PM
post six here tell's you how

jtr8178
19th October, 2010, 11:44 PM
Its not an issue anymore, since I uploaded the latest DVD version to RapidShare a couple weeks ago. Here is the link:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/international-navistar-isis-dvd-april-2010-a-165619/

ServiceManager
1st November, 2010, 05:18 PM
Its not an issue anymore, since I uploaded the latest DVD version to RapidShare a couple weeks ago. Here is the link:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/international-navistar-isis-dvd-april-2010-a-165619/

Thanks to jtr8178 :congrats: