PDA

View Full Version : seven dwarfs

tam0310
16th April, 2008, 05:42 PM
The seven dwarfs go to the Vatican , and because they are the seven dwarfs, they are ushered in to see the Pope. Grumpy leads the pack.
>
> 'Grumpy, my son,' says the Pope, 'What can I do for you?'
>
> Grumpy asks, 'Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome ?'
>
> The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and answers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome .'
>
> In the background, a few of the dwarfs start giggling. Grumpy turns around and glares, silencing them.
>
> Grumpy turns back, 'Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe ?'
> The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe .'
>
> This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter. Once again, Grumpy turns around and silences them with an angry glare.
>
> Grumpy turns back and says, 'Mr. Pope! Are there ANY Dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?'
>
> The Pope, really confused by the questions says, 'I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world.'
>
> The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing, pounding the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks, as they begin chanting...... 'Grumpy shagged a penguin! Grumpy shagged a penguin!
>