PDA

View Full Version : Replacing a Benz E320 EIS

kamikazedr
4th October, 2010, 06:17 PM
Hi mates i have a problem with a E320 thats doesnt turn the key, i open the electronic igniton switch and i have seen some water inside and now i need a new ignition switch my question is: gettin a used EIS, if i copy my old EIS coding into the new one my car will be able to start and recognise the old key?

Im using an AutoBoss V30 and it gave me the option of coping the Eis coding into a new one.

Thanks

Bembis
4th October, 2010, 07:21 PM
Copy the data with the programmer from the old unit in to the new.

sogaro
4th October, 2010, 07:28 PM
Why copy? just transfer EIS from old to new by desoldering and soldering

kamikazedr
4th October, 2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks mates and what yall think about copying with the tool because it gave me the option of transfer the coding from the old one to the new one

sogaro
5th October, 2010, 06:17 AM
Coding is not the same as data inside your eeprom, so wont work.try either solutions above

vanos batam
5th October, 2010, 08:04 AM
Hi mates i have a problem with a E320 thats doesnt turn the key, i open the electronic igniton switch and i have seen some water inside and now i need a new ignition switch my question is: gettin a used EIS, if i copy my old EIS coding into the new one my car will be able to start and recognise the old key?

Im using an AutoBoss V30 and it gave me the option of coping the Eis coding into a new one.

Thanks
this is never work..
you need renew key,eis,esl.