PDA

View Full Version : does anybody know where i can get backup ps3 games??

Shifty_08
6th October, 2010, 08:55 PM
does anybody know where i can get backup ps3 games??

cgscott
6th October, 2010, 09:05 PM
You tried newsgroups?

silverfox0786
6th October, 2010, 10:51 PM
ps3iso is the best bet

reddevil157
6th October, 2010, 11:19 PM
ps3iso is the best bet

Was just there, seem's great, can't wait to start !!!!

Wingnut
7th October, 2010, 04:02 PM
had a look there myself,im abit confused how to download the games there,prob about 20 files to 1 game,rapidshare etc, im just so use to torrents,any explain?thanks

berty1234
7th October, 2010, 05:56 PM
Itchycats (http://www.itchycats.com/) you could try itchycats.com they charge you but its well worth $25 (aprox ?18) per month,theyve got pretty much every game for every console. iv used it for about 2 years for 360 games and never had a problem. they also have films. my downloads are at 2.2mb per sec and it takes aprox an hour for a 360 game at 8.2 gb way better than some of the torrents out there.

reddevil157
7th October, 2010, 07:53 PM
had a look there myself,im abit confused how to download the games there,prob about 20 files to 1 game,rapidshare etc, im just so use to torrents,any explain?thanks
Have you got a programme on your computer called "jdownloader" if not, here (http://jdownloader.org/) , then just copy and paste all the links into it, it'll do the rest for ya. ( if this is what your asking )
Red.

Shifty_08
8th October, 2010, 08:54 AM
Have you got a programme on your computer called "jdownloader" if not, google it, then just copy and paste all the links into it, it'll do the rest for ya. ( if this is what your asking )
Red.

GREAT thanks ... i was looking for something like that (Y)

Wingnut
8th October, 2010, 12:58 PM
Brillaiant mate,just what I needed,I'll give this a try when I get home,hope it works,thank u mate

reddevil157
8th October, 2010, 01:38 PM
Brillaiant mate,just what I needed,I'll give this a try when I get home,hope it works,thank u mate
Any trouble with it, gimme a shout back, I'll help if I can.

Wingnut
8th October, 2010, 05:02 PM
tried that jdownloader mate, think i was using it right but keep gettin some not active files etc so never wasnt able to download full game, also it seems that i need premium accounts as my download limits had reached on some games,like megaupload etc,is there a way to get free premium accounts?thanks

reddevil157
8th October, 2010, 05:10 PM
tried that jdownloader mate, think i was using it right but keep gettin some not active files etc so never wasnt able to download full game, also it seems that i need premium accounts as my download limits had reached on some games,like megaupload etc,is there a way to get free premium accounts?thanks
Try this (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jdownloader+megaupload&aq=3),maybe it'll help.
Don't know about free premium acc, I've got 1 its only a tenner a month, if you find a free 1, please tell me.
Red

Wingnut
8th October, 2010, 07:50 PM
Well iv managed to get a virus on me laptop ffs,I'll give it a go mate when I get me laptop sorted by my mate,thanks

reddevil157
8th October, 2010, 09:28 PM
Well iv managed to get a virus on me laptop ffs,I'll give it a go mate when I get me laptop sorted by my mate,thanks
Did you get the virus from the link I gave you ? That's the official jdownloader site, if you did I'll take it off.

Wingnut
8th October, 2010, 09:39 PM
No mate don't worry,didn't get from that site,I got from some site claiming to be a megaupload premium link generator,can't remember which site,now laptop switches on but only blank screen,using my mob at the moment,no worriesd mate as my mate will sort it

reddevil157
8th October, 2010, 10:00 PM
No mate don't worry,didn't get from that site,I got from some site claiming to be a megaupload premium link generator,can't remember which site,now laptop switches on but only blank screen,using my mob at the moment,no worriesd mate as my mate will sort it

Take a look here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f94/free-full-speed-downloads-games-films-files-tutorial-jw-dubz-85670/) when you get fixed up, something for free maybe lol, it's a link on dk so you'll be ok m8.