PDA

View Full Version : Different Pics for S class EZS 908 wire-up untill 2004

alimmo
7th October, 2010, 01:16 AM
Could someone please forward some different pics for wiring up the S class EZS with the 908 micro.
I use the Tacho Universal, but have seen different diagrams for different machines ie Digiprog pic is slightly different.
Many thanks in advance

marinero123
7th October, 2010, 07:29 AM
Could someone please forward some different pics for wiring up the S class EZS with the 908 micro.
I use the Tacho Universal, but have seen different diagrams for different machines ie Digiprog pic is slightly different.
Many thanks in advance

same connections like to others EZS with 908 , nothing special
e.g. conn. for upa

pepi
7th October, 2010, 12:31 PM
I allways read them with ETL. Never had any problems.

Eight
8th October, 2010, 09:52 PM
ETL is usually safer to remove the adapter PLCC 64

tachonow
8th October, 2010, 10:13 PM
Maybe this will satisfy...

alimmo
9th October, 2010, 02:01 AM
would you know what color would be the equivalent of your grey (GRAU) wire compared to the Tacho 908 cable please, Also why is it that on the mercedes vito there is a slightly different wire-up puicture to the 908 as appose to this S class 908 pic.

Look forward to your feedback

nguyennhatquang
9th October, 2010, 02:34 AM
please send me the PLCC 64 pic, can we read the 908 onboard without desolder or pin lift...
thank you in advance,

alimmo
9th October, 2010, 02:45 AM
please send me the PLCC 64 pic, can we read the 908 onboard without desolder or pin lift...
thank you in advance,

Sorry but youve lost me what are you saying

nguyennhatquang
11th October, 2010, 06:59 AM
i mean does they design the adapter, to connect all the pin in the chip 908, so we don't need desolder the chip..or lift any pin..
just we can plug in in the board..
i saw some 93C86, they can did it...

pepi
11th October, 2010, 11:20 AM
Many thanks in advance
Use this from diga manual:

? Connect the cables as shown in the picture. The used pins on the processor have

to be lifted from the board!

? Select the menu MERCEDES ?S-Class ? W220 ? CPU 4/2001

?The Tacho Universal shows you the old value.

? Select the menu Adjust KM.

? Enter the new value.

? Verify the new value with OK.
? Now put back in first the ignition lock and then the instrument.