PDA

View Full Version : Identify the box

pol12345
16th April, 2008, 06:33 PM
Hi all,

Can anyone shed any light, my friend das just called and said his box isn?t working but he doesn?t know what type it is.. He wants me to have a look at it but I haven?t seen it yet and I said I would try to find out more. He said it is small and silver ?About the size of a DVD player? I?m not sure what type it is any ideas?

The other thing he said is that it didn?t have a network connection and only had a serial connection.

C64
16th April, 2008, 06:50 PM
It could be one of many mate, there are loads of silver coloured boxes with no network socket, could be FTA101, Replaybox, Starview, Eurovox 1/2...list goes on.

pol12345
16th April, 2008, 06:57 PM
Didn?t realise there was so many, he sail all the channels disappeared last week with the keys problem so I don?t think it?s a starview?..I might have to get it first or maybe just leave it up to him to do all the spade work. Cheers.

allycoops
16th April, 2008, 06:59 PM
get it and take a photo, upload it to here and one of the guys should be able to tell you what it is??

C64
16th April, 2008, 07:25 PM
Didn?t realise there was so many, he sail all the channels disappeared last week with the keys problem so I don?t think it?s a starview?..I might have to get it first or maybe just leave it up to him to do all the spade work. Cheers.

It really must be cheap shit if it doesn't even have a name on it!

lol

:)

gurter
7th May, 2008, 05:03 PM
definitly no d-box2 neither a d-box1