PDA

View Full Version : An interesting video

Cronus
7th October, 2010, 08:38 PM
An American Christian has produced a brief film for YouTube that connects one statement by Jesus in the Gospel of Luke to President Barack Obama.
His 4-minute video focuses on the direct quote: "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." (Luke 10:18)
"When I started doing a little research, I found the Greek word for 'lightning' is 'astrape', and the Hebrew equivalent is 'Baraq,'" said YouTube contributor "ppsimmons," a self-described Christian with a theological education and many years in the ministry, who spoke to WND under condition of anonymity out of concern for members of his local church. "I thought that was fascinating."
As he continued looking into the rest of the words in the phrase, he focused on "heaven," and found that it can refer not just to God's dwelling place, but also "the heights" or "high places."
He then recalled Isaiah 14:14, where Lucifer, another name for Satan, is quoted as saying, "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."
"I wondered what the word 'heights' is," said ppsimmons, "and I looked it up in the dictionary, and it's 'Bamah.'"
Thus, on the video, the announcer notes, "If spoken by a Jewish rabbi today, influenced by the poetry of Isaiah, He (Jesus) would say these words in Hebrew ... 'I saw Satan as Baraq Ubamah.'"

From the people who brought you the Birthers: Obama is probably the Anti-Christ | Crooks and Liars (http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/people-who-brought-you-birthers-obam)

This has been verified with both Hebrew and Greek dictionaries and followed along with the scriptures. The translation is correct and not a misinterpretation.

Very strange!

Grizz
8th October, 2010, 01:31 PM
~~~~ it anyway, i thought Obama took over from the AntiChrist.

z786
9th October, 2010, 12:56 AM
obama is part of the nwo so i agree wit u

racin-snake
4th December, 2010, 08:07 PM
to be honest obama is just a puppet of the bigger fish
if he is the "dajahl" then hes piss poor and extremely bad at it
the real DAJAHL IS IN YOUR WALLET lol

z786
5th December, 2010, 07:38 PM
dajjal is evrywer mate, jus need to open ur eyes :)

racin-snake
5th December, 2010, 07:52 PM
got to say in addition to the video .
that its amazing due to the symbolism and references on the video its in fact quite profound a link to the name barak obama

strange names and symbolism ?

cablefreejunkie
5th December, 2010, 09:21 PM
i always thought obama was the antichrist,,and when i first mentioned this to friends etc they looked at me in disgust,,,all i kept hearing was "how could you say such a thing,the first black president etc etc it must be good for the usa and the world as a whole" but in the back of my mind i always thought that he was a strategic move for a nation that was so ~~~~~~~ed up after dubya and his 2 terms that they needed to progress what bush had started and that the only way for the states to get such a nazi in power again was to hoodwink the people,,,and hoodwink they certainly did,,,i think hes worse than bush

DarkKnight
6th December, 2010, 07:54 PM
i always thought obama was the antichrist,,and when i first mentioned this to friends etc they looked at me in disgust,,,all i kept hearing was "how could you say such a thing,the first black president etc etc it must be good for the usa and the world as a whole" but in the back of my mind i always thought that he was a strategic move for a nation that was so ~~~~~~~ed up after dubya and his 2 terms that they needed to progress what bush had started and that the only way for the states to get such a nazi in power again was to hoodwink the people,,,and hoodwink they certainly did,,,i think hes worse than bush

I said similar things to my friends when he was voted in.

I was convinced he was a set up being just another puppet, to trick the people thinking Mr nice guy first black president is so far from Dubya that they will believe anything he says.