PDA

View Full Version : Sarcastic women

chucklor
7th October, 2010, 10:10 PM
Post your missus or girlfriends sarcastic comment here.... I got back from work today covered in crap and said to the missus will you put my work trousers on ( now we all know I mean put them in the washer ) the cheeky cow comes back with " ok but they won't fit me ! ".......

the man
7th October, 2010, 10:15 PM
should had told her to lose some weight then , hehee

skywash
7th October, 2010, 10:43 PM
nice one the man thats one quick way of getting a slap in the mouth from her indoors lol

zaphodbb
8th October, 2010, 08:23 AM
i remember once my last wife got me some new undercrackers i had them for a few weeks an they had been washed an put in my sock/undercracker drawer, i went in to the drawer took a pair out an they had no flap thing at the front to take yer johnston out. i got angry an said "how the hell do you tell the ~~~~ing front from the back wi these things" quick as a flash she said " the brown bit goes at the back" hmmm women eh :motz:

zaphodbb
8th October, 2010, 08:45 AM
just remembered another one of her gems, i used to be in the navy. and when i first met her she pulled out all the stops cooking a meal for me, it looked like the food you would get on a cruise ship, anyway i sat at the table and said "ah have you worked for cunard" and she turned round and said " course i have been cooking this all day" thats a true story she had a razor wit and a razor temper hence ex wife