PDA

View Full Version : Please flash the Renault Megane II 1.9 dCi 2003 years 120PS.

Heniugg
8th October, 2010, 06:19 AM
Just as the topic to read ECU fault GALETTO 1250th Ecu bosch 0 281 011 390 ask for input into the AM29BL802C BDM100 and ST95160
Thank you very much for your help.

taz23
8th October, 2010, 01:18 PM
Hello
I do not get the clue with the sense of your posting. Handle your ecu with a proper BDM100 interface and there you go...
Exactly as your obd tool tells you.
BR

Heniugg
8th October, 2010, 01:48 PM
I damaged the Ecu at the reading through the GALETTO 1250 interface. The ecu has erased details about injectors. Programming injectors is impossible. I need batches up to this Ecu.

mariooo
9th October, 2010, 07:32 PM
I damaged the Ecu at the reading through the GALETTO 1250 interface. The ecu has erased details about injectors. Programming injectors is impossible. I need batches up to this Ecu.

Hello I'm sending the file to start the car .. no need to use the BDM and reprogram the serial 95xxx .. in this file I have put a primer encoding the machine part and it's fine if you want then you can then change my code with your code read your writings on your injectors and bills through the diagnosis and put your removing my .. 95xxx you just write the file that works with my hello

mariooo
10th October, 2010, 06:16 PM
Hello I'm sending the file to start the car .. no need to use the BDM and reprogram the serial 95xxx .. in this file I have put a primer encoding the machine part and it's fine if you want then you can then change my code with your code read your writings on your injectors and bills through the diagnosis and put your removing my .. 95xxx you just write the file that works with my hello

I've uploaded the file on your BDM EDC16 ECU? try it and see which side is fine .. then if you want to change the codes of my injectors your files with those using the diagnosis .. let me know .. but I'm sure it works .. File encryption is also partial

rsibiza
13th October, 2010, 08:30 AM
The MagPro2 serial? flasher does autoadapt nozzle codes for renault and nissan