PDA

View Full Version : IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS MANAGED TO DO A VITO EZS WITH TACHO UNIVERSAL

alimmo
8th October, 2010, 06:29 PM
Ok people although ive touched on this before, is there anyone who has actually managed to do the mercedes vito 2004- EZS with the Tacho universal, if so can someone please share this with me as ive tried to do this with x3 different units and 908 cables but to no avail. Ive seen it done with a Digiprog 3 and the wire up was slightly different to the one in the Diga Manual. so if anyone can share some different wire up pictures i would be most grateful.
Thanx in advance

PS find it hard to believe that the Tacho unit is unable to read a 908 micro please shed some light on this.

tachonow
8th October, 2010, 06:42 PM
try like this

alimmo
8th October, 2010, 07:28 PM
Sorry mate but youve missed what ive said, the picture youve sent is the standard one in the diga manual.
Can you confirm if you actually do it this way yourself and it works ? if not any other pics would be much appreciated.

tachonow
8th October, 2010, 08:30 PM
Ok mate. Try also this.

raf0468
8th October, 2010, 09:55 PM
have you a picture of your ezs.......

mec
11th March, 2011, 11:00 AM
hi,i reed 908 4y74y both them inside if you have calculator for this
i must change km
tacho i work ok
now is 252150
i need 194000
thx m

PremierD
11th March, 2011, 11:54 AM
hi,i reed 908 4y74y both them inside if you have calculator for this
i must change km
tacho i work ok
now is 252150
i need 194000
thx m

The one you want has a very small R1 on it mate .. and this will be close ..

tehnosoftex
11th March, 2011, 12:01 PM
The problem is the type of the processor. There is 2 types, 4j74y which has variable security sequence, and tacho universal say it can done it but I doubt, and another type with maskset 0L01M, which can be done even with upa but must know the security bites for gain access. The 0L01M cannot be done with tacho universal

sparkz02
11th March, 2011, 01:52 PM
I attempted one of these with my dp3 recently... i have 2 types of pdf's, which in none worked.

carbandit
11th March, 2011, 07:57 PM
The problem is the type of the processor. There is 2 types, 4j74y which has variable security sequence, and tacho universal say it can done it but I doubt, and another type with maskset 0L01M, which can be done even with upa but must know the security bites for gain access. The 0L01M cannot be done with tacho universal

yes ive tried with upa/diga/still never got it done ..i think etl programmer is the best solution for this [0L01M]micro. do you have connection points for upa ???

alimmo
13th March, 2011, 02:10 AM
Can ETL do this EZS in-circuit ? or must I remove the MCU ? also how do i get the cecurity bytes ?

Thanks

T72
13th March, 2011, 12:46 PM
Can ETL do this EZS in-circuit ? or must I remove the MCU ? also how do i get the cecurity bytes ?

Thanks
ETL 908 programmer its the best for this type of MCU! It works ICP if you have security bytes, but you must colect these security bytes with a lot of hours of work with diferent cars with MCU desoldering! So its the best way to study this type of MCU!
p.s. it is 4 corect types of security bytes...

tehnosoftex
13th March, 2011, 06:26 PM
yes ive tried with upa/diga/still never got it done ..i think etl programmer is the best solution for this [0L01M]micro. do you have connection points for upa ???
There are the same points as in diga pdf. You must know the security bytes to read it. With upa you must chose auto baud rate and when try to read without correct security sequence you will read only AD AD AD ..... For 4J74Y the only solution is to remove mcu.