PDA

View Full Version : Getting Crossepg to work on DGS based images

aftermath
9th October, 2010, 03:29 PM
Been a long time i messed with crossepg, especially DGS based images. but here we go.

most important part is you must have a favourite folder/folders made with all your channels added in which you want to use for the EPG.

1. download the file below, i have added 2 versions, but i used the 0.4.1 version as it works for me, so i will try the 0.4.2 version when i get some time.

2. open your web browser and out you box IP address to access the Webif.

3. go to system/plugins

4. near the bottom you see "install plugin " and click the "browse button " then point to the downloaded file, then click the "upload plugin " button.

5. reboot your box when its finished installing , it only takes seconds to install.

6. from your remote control press " menu " then scroll to plugins menu. and choose "crossepg.plugin", then press menu to set it up. go through the 4 options and tick the ones you want to use for the EPG. ( Favourite folders )

7. once you set up which channels ( folders ) to scan for EPG , start the downloader plugin.

8. when the channel scan has finished , they press the sync plugin.

9. now open the crossepg plugin, and happy viewing.

ephram
30th December, 2010, 11:47 PM
Thanks, have been searching for a guide for this. :)

Amok
25th March, 2011, 04:03 PM
Hi.

Thank you for the guide!

Just wondering if you knew how to add providers to crossepg? In the provider folder i only see SKY providers, but i need provider from norway.

Is there a way to merge the SKY files with the providers files from Rytec? I see they don't have the same extensions.

Thanks

blingdog
6th December, 2011, 09:33 PM
thanks for the guide crossEPG is now working well for the first time