PDA

View Full Version : what do you need to precode

tdor49
9th October, 2010, 06:24 PM
hi guys

i'm using ad900 to program keys from dump and i mainly need to use precoded chips.

on some models i can use the original chips but most of then i need to use precoded.

these are precoded to suit individual models and i'm told the precode is different depending which programmer you use.

how do i precode them ??

what do i need ??

can it be done with zed-bull clone ??

i've had some precoded and sent from bulgaria

any info on this would be helpful

cheers :hmmmm2:

sogaro
9th October, 2010, 10:09 PM
A lot of tool can precode for you depending on what you need precoded. Tanog is pretty good, Gambit too and so also your Zedbull if you have one. What you mainly also need to have are blank chips of PCF7935, 7936, T5

tdor49
10th October, 2010, 09:15 AM
A lot of tool can precode for you depending on what you need precoded. Tanog is pretty good, Gambit too and so also your Zedbull if you have one. What you mainly also need to have are blank chips of PCF7935, 7936, T5

thanks sogaro

there's not much information on precoding

i have gambit 11 but i couldn't find anything to precode. i don't have a zedbull clone as yet because i was really waiting until they did one with an obd plug like the original one has.

i'll take a look at the tanog too.

i wanted a precoded chip (7935) for a rover 75 last week. the ad900 pro uses mostly precoded chips.

cheers

electronicar
14th October, 2010, 10:12 AM
Hi , does anyone know all the models that need precoded chips for AD900 ?
If i buy an uncut key for maybe an Opel Corsa , will the transponder chip inside be a "precoded" chip?

obdmaster
14th October, 2010, 07:07 PM
hi guys

i'm using ad900 to program keys from dump and i mainly need to use precoded chips.

on some models i can use the original chips but most of then i need to use precoded.

these are precoded to suit individual models and i'm told the precode is different depending which programmer you use.

how do i precode them ??

what do i need ??

can it be done with zed-bull clone ??

i've had some precoded and sent from bulgaria

any info on this would be helpful

cheers :hmmmm2:

Yes m8, my clone zed bull pre codes chips very comfortabley.:ciao:

chris_1111
27th December, 2010, 11:31 AM
hy, i bought a zed bull from china and tryed to precode a transponder, but it cannot connect with the computer, works only standalone...did you hadthis problem yet?

obdmaster
30th December, 2010, 08:32 PM
hy, i bought a zed bull from china and tryed to precode a transponder, but it cannot connect with the computer, works only standalone...did you hadthis problem yet?

Have you selected correct comport m8, on zed bull software,?

autolockie
30th December, 2010, 10:08 PM

After selecting the correct port if it still does not connect then you will need a usb to serial driver for your pc. Use the original windows for your machine or the correct driver package for the motherboard :)

chris_1111
4th January, 2011, 07:03 PM
hello,thanks,of courese i have selected the good port, i will try with the driver.thanks

obdmaster
5th January, 2011, 11:43 AM
hello,thanks,of courese i have selected the good port, i will try with the driver.thanks

Also try installing microsoft dotnet 3.5 m8

whiskeyman
12th April, 2012, 08:16 PM
how would you pre code vag keys