PDA

View Full Version : Miners

hoggy952
9th October, 2010, 07:01 PM
The drillers have just made it through to the trapped miners in Chile.

700m in 65 days. This type of rescue has only been done twice before but never this deep.

Its still not over, but great news.

I just wonder whats the first thing they'll fancy when their out?
me steak n chips then the mrs lol

carbandit
9th October, 2010, 07:03 PM
yes great news hope not long now till there out

chroma
9th October, 2010, 07:44 PM
Id be happy with fresh air.
You think mineshafts have built in toilets and plumbing?

the man
9th October, 2010, 07:45 PM
same steak n chips then your mrs lol

i hope they all make it buddy

cactikid
9th October, 2010, 09:11 PM
wishing them all a safe and speedy exit all in one piece and hope their mental strain is not lasting.:congrats::eating:

learnerdriver
9th October, 2010, 09:17 PM
Great news.Do you remember in the beginning they were saying some time in December, then they were saying mid November and it will probably happen some time next week now.
Excellent news.

Cronus
10th October, 2010, 02:15 PM
Its a shame my wife wasn't stuck down there with them, they'd have ~~~~ing dug themselves out by now!!!

We should greet them dressed like characters out of "Planet of the Apes".

RSwire
10th October, 2010, 03:42 PM
Do you think they will get paid over time? They never left the job.lol Glad their almost out.

ste6106
10th October, 2010, 07:38 PM
I wonder if the good looking one comes out walking like John Wayne lol

Stuart 0366
10th October, 2010, 09:40 PM
I think sunglasses would be a thought for them coming out

melloned
11th October, 2010, 12:39 AM
:cheers:
It's good to hear a bit of good news for a change , WELL DONE ! to the brave rescuers and for the rescued and their families , it'll seem like being reborn ! :congrats:

thered
11th October, 2010, 04:16 PM
i heard their sending josef fritzl down has he has experience of making shelters underground

manxspud
11th October, 2010, 04:23 PM
i heard their sending josef fritzl down has he has experience of making shelters underground

Jezz you sicky lol

On a serious note .... best wishes to all involved. Will have been some really dark times, thinking its all over.

@manx

super jumbe
11th October, 2010, 07:24 PM
The first thing I will ask is a cool pint of Carlsberg lager and big Havana cigar before joining the family if you take a trouble to ask me.

:sleep:

gmb45
11th October, 2010, 07:46 PM
a reet good dump on a proper bog, them a skinfull of stella :D

cactikid
11th October, 2010, 09:29 PM
and they will have a film made about them and hopefully being rescued,film directors will pay big money for film rights so they may never have to go down a mine again and with the whole world waiting for a safe extraction of miners,wish them all the best.

patkins
11th October, 2010, 09:30 PM
Do you think they will get paid over time? They never left the job.lol Glad their almost out.
I doubt it.
The wages of the surviving crew members of the Titanic ceased when the liner sunk.

Meat-Head
11th October, 2010, 09:57 PM
1 St thing would be log on to DK
then a good shit and bath (not at same time)
shave, sleep, back on to DK again.

1) We used to have coal mines here in the UK, still got 300 years worth of the stuff, so we import it now?
2) Don't understand what happended, why dig vertical for them?
3) Why didn't they dig there own way out?
4) Food, water, fresh air?
5) MOST IMPORTANT question - how can they survive so long awway from DK?

super jumbe
11th October, 2010, 10:24 PM
I hared some one say about the drinks maybe one day I owe you a pint gmb45 mate!

:boring:

jamjakhay
12th October, 2010, 10:30 PM
I've heard that the miners have been invited to liverpool fc when they will advise roy hodgson on how to get out of a big f----ing hole before christmas.

melloned
12th October, 2010, 11:53 PM
:eek: I heared Gary Glitter got the first flight over there when he heared there were 30 helpless minors that needed help !:reddy:

the man
12th October, 2010, 11:57 PM
:eek: I heared Gary Glitter got the first flight over there when he heared there were 30 helpless minors that needed help !:reddy:

he offered to baby sit for the minners , iirc

Tech54
13th October, 2010, 12:16 AM
I think all of us here wish these guys luck from DK, its not gonna be a picnic is it, lets see how it goes

billy2
15th October, 2010, 01:51 AM
some lights would have been nice going by the photos it was so dark down there

smoggy
15th October, 2010, 02:25 AM
all joking aside lads/lasses

I'm a pretty hard sort of fellow but I've got to say I watched most of the rescue and it brought tears to my eyes.
That was an unbelievable and magnificent achievement by the recuers and the miners and I think I speak for many of us on DK when I say we wish them all the best for the future.

el mundo or? por usted y sus oraciones fueron contestadas