PDA

View Full Version : vag dash k-can installation problem

diga1
9th October, 2010, 09:51 PM
hi all
i have bought vag dash k-can cable from china from ecu tool
and i have problem installing it.
the problem is i cant install drivers correctly and so cant run the software
vhen i plug in the cable in usb it recognise the device and it pops ballon found new hardware but vhile installing it it demonds from me to insert vag cash com cd into cd drive i do that vith cd that arrived vith cable and choose usb like in manual but there i cant find the file that program needs so there is still error in installation. can anyone help me
the chinese send me new soft but it is the same

it is plastic blue box device

milesbetteroff
9th October, 2010, 10:01 PM
Hi mate what are you using on computer is it Xp or newer and is it vag dash prog you are trying to install? Hope I can help you with this problem

tachonow
9th October, 2010, 10:03 PM
hi all
i have bought vag dash k-can cable from china from ecu tool
and i have problem installing it.
the problem is i cant install drivers correctly and so cant run the software
vhen i plug in the cable in usb it recognise the device and it pops ballon found new hardware but vhile installing it it demonds from me to insert vag cash com cd into cd drive i do that vith cd that arrived vith cable and choose usb like in manual but there i cant find the file that program needs so there is still error in installation. can anyone help me
the chinese send me new soft but it is the same

it is plastic blue box device
This shit tool will never work. Dont try to download any original sw from official site becouse you will lock the interface forever. If you will be lucky to install it will work only connected on car. As I heard from other users it works only 1 or 2 times on edc16 ecu and thats all. Important thing : instal it on a pc where are not any sw which use com ports .

diga1
9th October, 2010, 10:11 PM
i am using xp windows i bought it becouse i have commander 3.0 and it vorks fine on edc 15, so i needed tool for edc 16 but......
so vhat shuld i do i tryed installin it on 4 computers and still same problem

diga1
9th October, 2010, 10:13 PM
VAG DASH COM+CAN_VAG Tools_Diagnostic Tools_Auto ECU Tools_obd, auto scan tool, auto ecu, auto scanners, key programmer (http://www.sinosells.com/goods.php?id=1359)

this is the tool

milesbetteroff
10th October, 2010, 09:09 PM
Sorry mate I have never tried to install that one if you post the software I will have a look and see if there are any drivers missing but that's all I can do for you if there is a part missing then I may be able to fix it but need to see what you have first hope I can help