PDA

View Full Version : Bricked PSP 1000 after flashing Theme

fatone
10th October, 2010, 07:42 AM
I flashed a theme to Flash0 and no longer can get to the Recovery Menu in my custom firmware. I don't have a Pandora battery so is there any other way to fix it?

deptraisteve
11th October, 2010, 11:14 AM
the pandora batteries are cheap anyhow, get one from dealextreme.com, you will be glad you did, total assurance you wont ever brick it again .

janobi
11th October, 2010, 12:22 PM
No, you need a pandora to unbrick the PSP.

paul4560
22nd November, 2011, 09:25 PM
No, you need a pandora to unbrick the PSP.

if you know anyone with a psp 1000 like you.they can patch there own sony battery into pandora mode.Then you just would need a magic mem stick(normal card other words) with the files on .

If not just buy a pandora battery.

pspmixer
1st December, 2011, 12:48 PM
if you know anyone with a psp 1000 like you.they can patch there own sony battery into pandora mode.Then you just would need a magic mem stick(normal card other words) with the files on .

If not just buy a pandora battery.
i bricked my psp like this a while ago now but i used another psps battery made it into a pandora one then fixed it then restore battery back to working order
i recommend buy a cheap psp off ebay then you can amke the pandora battery from that

darcu5
8th December, 2011, 03:12 PM
i had a problem flashing mine other day, light came on when i switch it on and that was it, i read about abit and waas going to order a pandora battery for 7 quid from amazon, but then i found a tut, which said to take battery apart and disconnect a pin on the chip, then install pre made 4.01m33 onto meory card , it works fine again now..