PDA

View Full Version : COMING HOME (Scheme and pcb)

xandaschurras
10th October, 2010, 10:09 AM
The circuit Coming Home or also called Follow me home, in order that it serves and that it is, is a system that many vehicles possess today per today on the market, and every time they are seen mas.
The principal function of this system is to illuminate the interior of the car to make easier the access or exit of the same one in situations with few light or total darkness.

Of that this system consists, since it is not mas that ignite the exterior lights on having opened and to close the car, the lights that it can ignite are any the user and it is totally configurable, the fog lamps and the lights of reverse, (this serious one an option, those of crossing or position), they were going out with a certain delay (12-15seg). Of this form, they can use the exterior lights of the vehicle for illuminating the way up to the door of the housing or up to the vehicle in the darkness.
As soon as we have touched the control to open the car, encenderan the lights during 15 seg, except that we open the door of the driver that automatic the lights were going out, because already tendriamos located to the vehicle.

This alone system works when it is by night, for it it takes a photoelectric cell (LDR) and by means of a dimmer we will be able to regulate the threshold of light that let's let's want that the system is activated. For it it takes a green Led that indicates us when flushed this one that the conditions of light are the chosen ones, and the system should work Coming Home on Having opened or To close the car. The time of permanency of the lights is 12-15 seconds, if it is wanted mas time, is necessary to modify the condenser and the resistance.

YouTube - Xandas Coming Home

I take it for a few years and it never had a failure.I have position in an Opel Zafira, the scheme of connection for other cars your search but it?s easy.

Regards

xandaschurras
15th October, 2010, 10:41 PM
Livewire & PCB Wizard http://depositfiles.com/es/files/tilp59j4g

xandaschurras
16th October, 2010, 01:39 PM
Files with extension xx.lvw are opened by the program Livewire.

Livewire is a powerful software package for designing, simulating and analysing electronic circuits. Switches, transistors, diodes, integrated circuits and hundreds of other components can all be connected together to investigate the behaviour of a circuit. There are no limits to what can be designed and no loose connections or faulty components to worry about. However, if the maximum ratings for any components are exceeded, they?ll explode!

xandaschurras
13th February, 2011, 07:11 PM
Do not forget to touch the button "thanks"

Regards

jtubio1
22nd March, 2012, 03:00 PM
Hola: Estoy interesado el este circuito. Me parece muy bueno tenerlo.