PDA

View Full Version : have i got this right? kv a780

r374rd
10th October, 2010, 10:53 AM
hi peeps,

im not new to the cable scene, i started with subbed boxes then went over to dboxes. but since the N3 and my dbox going down i thought that was it and so i stopped. its only recently that i have heard that the kryptview a780 can sort of bypass the N3. is it true that all you need is the Kv a780, a cable feed and a broadband feed and your away? do you have to pay a subscription for the c/s? thanx

barrowmanandrew
10th October, 2010, 11:05 AM
yes, you have it right.
no c/s sub. only one off payment for box.

r374rd
10th October, 2010, 11:18 AM
thanx for the quick reply, peeps are loads more friendly here than they are at digitalworldz. time to order a box then......if i can find one.

barrowmanandrew
10th October, 2010, 11:25 AM
thanx for the quick reply, peeps are loads more friendly here than they are at digitalworldz. time to order a box then......if i can find one.

lol carefull m8,
alot of members of dk are also members of other forums ;)

r374rd
10th October, 2010, 12:11 PM
lol, sorry peeps dont mean to offend. been a member of DW for a long time. helped me alot when i got started with this scene.

can you do the same thing with starview boxes, or is it just kryptview (was thinking in the way of getting HD channels working)

Tech54
10th October, 2010, 04:04 PM
lol, sorry peeps dont mean to offend. been a member of DW for a long time. helped me alot when i got started with this scene.

can you do the same thing with starview boxes, or is it just kryptview (was thinking in the way of getting HD channels working)

Yes you can m8 with SV6 and SV7, but I'd read up on them before making any decisions.

manxspud
10th October, 2010, 04:18 PM
hi peeps,

im not new to the cable scene, i started with subbed boxes then went over to dboxes. but since the N3 and my dbox going down i thought that was it and so i stopped. its only recently that i have heard that the kryptview a780 can sort of bypass the N3. is it true that all you need is the Kv a780, a cable feed and a broadband feed and your away? do you have to pay a subscription for the c/s? thanx

Do you have the same user name on DW lol

@manx

r374rd
10th October, 2010, 04:29 PM
@manx, yeah i think do lol. can the starview do HD. i had a read about the starview combo, but is it only the satellite side of the combo box that can do HD?

janobi
11th October, 2010, 09:56 AM

Perhaps you didnt ask the right questions? Or took something the wrong way, always found people to be really helpful there. Myself included.

dont do it it'l hurt
11th October, 2010, 09:58 AM
Perhaps you didnt ask the right questions? Or took something the wrong way, always found people to be really helpful there. Myself included.

eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr when ?? daft question i know but had to ask lol

cactikid
11th October, 2010, 10:25 PM
think we will ban him now and get eva to put a curse on him lol
would stick with krypt rather than starview more chance of it staying working.