PDA

View Full Version : SPiderbox at local cricket club

.: JaCkPoT :.
10th October, 2010, 06:13 PM
I was at the local cricket club today and they had a spiderbox, they tried using it to watch something on TRING and it just froze, i was PMSL inside....

tvadict
10th October, 2010, 06:29 PM
Probably down to the server where the spider was connected to. Besides crap picture tring do offer full EPL package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.: JaCkPoT :.
10th October, 2010, 06:30 PM
i know it was down to the server hence why u laughed and posted this

manxspud
11th October, 2010, 09:03 AM
i know it was down to the server hence why u laughed and posted this

Thought you would have offered them a dm800 lol

Thanks for making me smile lol

@manx

lennono
11th October, 2010, 05:49 PM
hmmm,seems like another anti-spiderbox thread to me and with the amount of (un)constructive comments(3)......either they dont like the box or dont know how to use it!!!btw i run a tm500,dm500 and a spider and latter is winning hands down atm but each to their own.

satsid
11th October, 2010, 08:16 PM
I was at the local cricket club today and they had a spiderbox, they tried using it to watch something on TRING and it just froze, i was PMSL inside....

It's a real shame this Jackpot,it's a very good club.Iv not been in for some time,but iv had friend's invite me down to the club.

manxspud
11th October, 2010, 08:30 PM
hmmm,seems like another anti-spiderbox thread to me and with the amount of (un)constructive comments(3)......either they dont like the box or dont know how to use it!!!btw i run a tm500,dm500 and a spider and latter is winning hands down atm but each to their own.

Spiderbox has its own forum for support, if they did not ban everybody from it. lol

Could not care less about the spiderbox other than it supports payservers, and they will ruin this hobby.

@manx

satsid
11th October, 2010, 08:47 PM
Spiderbox has its own forum for support, if they did not ban everybody from it. lol

Could not care less about the spiderbox other than it supports payservers, and they will ruin this hobby.

@manx

Payservers & Murdock what's the difference.NONE.Funny how in say a post,these people say thay hate Murdock.

Ansem
11th October, 2010, 11:08 PM
Payservers & Murdock what's the difference.NONE.Funny how in say a post,these people say thay hate Murdock.

Mr Murdoch runs a legit payserver lol

manxspud
11th October, 2010, 11:16 PM
Mr Murdoch runs a legit payserver lol

Wonder if he will give me a cline lol

@manx

bosvelt
11th October, 2010, 11:19 PM
might be more chance of getting a cline from him than most people in this hobby ;-}

manxspud
11th October, 2010, 11:45 PM
might be more chance of getting a cline from him than most people in this hobby ;-}

Its called sharing for a reason lol

However they are out there ... you just need to look. I will start you on your journey :

free cline (http://www.google.co.uk/)

Ps ... just for a change i am not been sarcastic ...
Pps... don't bother to pm me , i will not answer, sometimes you just have to help yourself.

@manx

yasminandrio
12th October, 2010, 11:34 AM
Im a begginner and have a spider box and have had nothing but joy from mine.... Great pic qulity massive selection of channels every EPL Game, Maybe the Cricket club needs someone to show them how to plug the box in and turn the box on........

Ansem
12th October, 2010, 02:23 PM
Wonder if he will give me a cline lol

@manx

of course he will, he's also been known to send out cards to people lol
But he is a bit expensive the pr1ck :)

kevlinks
12th October, 2010, 02:44 PM
Its called sharing for a reason lol

However they are out there ... you just need to look. I will start you on your journey :

free cline (http://www.google.co.uk/)

Ps ... just for a change i am not been sarcastic ...
Pps... don't bother to pm me , i will not answer, sometimes you just have to help yourself.

@manx

ffs i thought christmas had come early......lol.......:reddy:

manxspud
12th October, 2010, 02:46 PM
of course he will, he's also been known to send out cards to people lol
But he is a bit expensive the pr1ck :)

Got to admit, been a tough year this 1 lol

however this hobby has introduced me to a load of good people,

paying for my tv is not the issue, just mucking about and driving my mrs up the wall has been rewarding enough.

have learned loads and enjoyed it. real good thing about these forums is that as long as you don't take yourself to serious , you can learn new things, and have a laugh as you do it.

@manx

yasminandrio
12th October, 2010, 02:58 PM
Totally agree manxspud, I was blind when starting this hobbie and if it wasn't for forums like this and a few others would never have been able to set up my own 1m motorised set up, All learnt from threads and asking questions, Thanks all

alunfennell
12th October, 2010, 03:24 PM
Yeah for many it has been a Learing Curve, but with many only turned to over to this in the past few years, it needs to be remembered that this hobby has around for over 20 years in one shape or another.

Its a pitty that many are only Joining now when thing have gotten even harder, and many paid others to to it for them in the past when it was at its easiest.

I am Glad it has been taken away from the Rogue,s found on every street, selling and charging for Cable and Satellite codes, and now every one can do it for themselves.

And throughout all the years or Hacking and Piracy the message still does not ring out to the Providers (Like Sky in the UK) Television is not worth 30-40 Pounds or 50-60 Euros a Month to anybody especially in a faltering economy where charges for nearly everything need to be addressed back to the prices of the late 80s early 90s to recover.

Television content has not progressed in 20 years when B-SKY-B was a Tenner a month and the introduction of Football into the satellite market in the 90s only inflated the price of whats nothing more than a very basic and cheap service to run when the infrastructure that of satellite dishs and receivers was rolled out.

The whole Satellite Hobby has realistically only around 4-5 years left in it, as technology has bumped us out, and then it will be Blank screens for everyone...

manxspud
12th October, 2010, 03:47 PM
Well i have had 3 good years with the diablo and softcams then for the last year linux stb's.

its been fun ...

@manx

Manic01
12th October, 2010, 05:26 PM
IPTV will be the way forward lol

the man
12th October, 2010, 06:38 PM

lol lol lol lol

satsid
13th October, 2010, 08:53 PM

It's not a spiderbox that's for sure:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Manic01
14th October, 2010, 01:19 AM
Oh yes it is mate!

tvadict
14th October, 2010, 11:22 PM

IPTV will be the killer. But it will be a decade from now.

Every prospective subscriber will need broadband and that's where it will fail. Virgin can do it like yesterday but sky is decades from ip tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manxspud
14th October, 2010, 11:31 PM
Of course the spiderthinymybobiwhatever is the only box that will be able to do this , or just another cheap plug.

@manx

satsid
15th October, 2010, 11:45 AM
Oh yes it is mate!

Ho no it's not,got to see the funny side here:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

ITS A SCAM !
15th October, 2010, 12:07 PM
I cannot see why most satellite operators have a planned relacement of the birds up in the sky if its so certian that iptv will happen soon..surely they only build and operate new satellites if the business is there to use them ?? Iptv will eventually arrive...but its a long way off yet...satellite tv will still be going strong in 15 years from now